- Excellent way to prepare for the November tournament circuit
- DII and DIII College Coaches will be in attendance for girls who want to play at this level; please note there are tremendous playing opportunities at these institutions!
- Fun day of lacrosse with great competition for all ages
- USL Certified Officials on all games
- Professional staff on each field keeping score and all will have a direct line of communication to all tournament staff. This will provide open lines of communication throughout the event.
- Event will provide a hotel service, but it will not be required; please check back shortly for details
- Fields are part of the Valley Forge Christian College and Delaware County Community College. 10 current fields in one location, with more being built, including 2 turf fields!
- Conveniently located in Charlestown Township, Chester County, PA. 25 miles west of Philadelphia and close to the Valley Forge National Historical Park. Also, just minutes away from King of Prussia!
- Fields are surrounded by parks and beautiful walking trails
- Conveniently located near historic downtown Phoenixville
- Just miles off of the PA turnpike and also easily accessible via main travel corridors of 422, 113, 100, 202 and I-95
- A number of hotels, shopping districts, restaurants, and historical sites are easily accessible to this site.
2015–2018 – pure and mixed age groups (Rising Seniors through Rising Freshman)
2019–2021 – pure and mixed age groups (Rising 8th Graders through Rising 6th Graders)
No-one who has graduated high school is permitted to play in this event.
Please check back in early October for further details
- FULL regulation size fields
- All teams guaranteed 4: 50 minute games; 2 x 25 minute halves with a 5 minute half time.
- Championship format – teams will play in weighted brackets
- Running clock with a central horn
- 2 day event; ALL teams will play Saturday and Sunday
For Tournament Rules and Scoring Procedures click HERE
Note: we are following all US Lacrosse rules.
2013 Committed College Coaches
Chestnut Hill College
Delaware Valley College
East Stroudsburg University
Franklin & Marshall
Holy Family University
New England College
SUNY Purchase College
Seton Hill University
The College of Wooster
University of Scranton
Virginia Wesleyan College
**Note: If you are interested in a school that you do not see listed above, please contact their coach and let them know you will be playing at the Fall Round up!
includes a $250 deposit , which is due at time of registration and is needed to secure your spot.
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and MUST be RECEIVED PRIOR to the EVENT in order to be placed on the schedule!
MAX of 22 players/team; MIN of 15 players/team
Rosters and waivers will be due by Friday, October 4, 2013
Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; further details to follow
All players must be USL members. Their membership numbers will be captured during the registration process. Further details below.
Friday, September 26, 2014: Final Balance DUE
Friday, October 10, 2014: Rosters are DUE
*Please note, if you are having difficulties with reaching this deadline please contact us, we will be glad to work with you where possible!
Friday, October 10, 2014: Pools will be sent to Club Managers/Directors
Monday, October 13, 2014: Schedule posted
Saturday, October 25, 2014: THE FALL ROUNDUP BEGINS!
Policies & Procedures
- Hotel Policy and listings – please check back for further information; Hotels will be provided in early March
- ALL participants MUST be US Lacrosse Members in order to participate in the tournament. Athletes must provide your US Lacrosse membership numbers as well as expiration date when they complete their waiver. If they are not currently a member, please visit this site to sign up, as well as receive information on potential benefits
- Weather Policy – We play an outdoor sport and are subject to elements that are out of the tournaments control. The majority of tournament expenses are paid prior to the event. As such, in the event of inclement weather and full games are missed, there may be a portion of your fee refunded or credited towards the following years. We will NOT refund or credit for portion of games being missed. Under no circumstances will any refund or credit be offered to any individual player or family. All issues surrounding missed games will be dealt with between the tournament and team Coach or Director. Teams will be notified with in 2 weeks after the event if they are eligible for a partial refund OR credit due to any missed games. The tournament reserves the right to alter all game schedules in order to keep the tournament participants safe and/or to keep on time.
Sponsorship and Vending
If you are interested in vending at this event, please click HERE to apply
For all vending questions, please contact Keith Jacoby at [email protected]
If you are interested in being a sponsor, please contact Becky Wells at (484) 883-3797 or [email protected]
For Further Information
Please contact us at (484) 883-3797 or [email protected]
Valley Forge Christian College
1401 Charlestown Road
Phoenixville, PA 19460
Online registration not available for this event.