Policies & Procedures
Sponsorship & Vending
- Providing top competition in an environment that will allow the athletes to play their very best while having FUN!
- Supported by some of the Nation’s top NCAA institutions!
- Tournament will offer teams the best value for their team fee.
- Management group has worked closely with the IWLCA on the management of their tournaments in the past and will follow all IWLCA Recruiting Guidelines, while providing the College teams a top notch recruiting experience.
- USL Certified and rated officials will be on all games
- Venue has 20 Full Fields all in ONE LOCATION!
- Game fields will be in a NEW LOCATION on the grounds of the Tuckahoe Turf Farm, which will provide for better parking access.
- Games will be held on some of the most pristine playing fields on the east coast
- Athletes will be playing on fields that have been used in some of the nations top athletic facilities the NFL, MLB and MLS franchises through out the east coast and midwest, including the Philadelphia Eagles, Philadelphia Union, Philadelphia Phillies, Green Bay Packers, New England Patriots, Cleveland Browns and the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Fields are sand based so they have superior drainage.
- Games are less then an hour from the Philadelphia International Airport, 30 minutes from Atlantic City International Airport, and less then an hour from the Jersey Shore!
College Coaches Who Attended and/or Viewed the Games in 2013
Chestnut Hill College
Coastal Carolina University
College Coaches in Attendance
College of Wooster
East Stroudsburg University
Franklin and Marshall
Fresno State University
Grand Valley State University
Holy Family University
James Madison University
Johns Hopkins University
Lehigh Valley College
Robert Morris University
San Diego State University
Slippery Rock University
St. Joseph’s University
St. Thomas Aquinas College
The College of New Jersey
Univeristy of Pennsylvania
University of Colorado
University of Conneticut
University of Dallas
University of Denver
University of Louisville
University of Oregon
University of Rochester
University of Tampa
Wheeling Jesuit University
York College (PA)
Ultimate Events and Front Rush have teamed up to distribute full game tapes and recruit data of every participating Roundup athlete to every collegiate women’s lacrosse coach in the country. College coaches will now be able to recruit more easily and more efficiently. Coaches who were unable to attend the event will now have access to every game ‘on-demand’ through Front Rush’s Coach Packet Video product. If a Coach wants to evaluate an athlete in-depth or missed a top recruit, Coach Packet Video will provide full game footage, along with the athlete’s recruit information. Coaches will also be able to access the recruit information during the event through Coach Packet’s native iPad app. If an athlete orders a highlight video from Recruit Spot, the 3-5 minute highlight will be the first thing a college coach sees once logged into their Coach Packet Video profile.
Please note, all RSVP’d coaches will receive electronic rosters and a grid schedule, prior to the event. Schedules and a Recruiting binders will also be available at the event for the college coaches. If you would like to attend this tournament to recruit, please RSVP by emailing Becky Wells
Please check back as we are updating this section with information on ordering highlight videos, as well as recruiting tips!
2015–2018 – pure and mixed age groups (Rising Seniors through Rising Freshman)
2019–2021 – pure and mixed age groups (Rising 8th Graders through Rising 6th Graders)
No one who has graduated high school is permitted to play in this event
Please check back in mid-May for further details
- All teams guaranteed 5: 50 minute games: 2 x 25 minute halves; MOST PLAYING TIME OFFERED by any tournament to give the athletes more opportunities to be seen by college coaches
- Showcase Format—Round Robin
- All teams will be grouped by similar levels of competition to help ensure competitive games
- Running clock with a central horn
- All teams play BOTH Saturday and Sunday; It is a two day tournament
Requires a $250 NON-REFUNDABLE or TRANSFERABLE Deposit
Event will follow all US Lacrosse rules | Download Rules
Policies & Procedures
US Lacrosse Membership: ALL participants MUST be US Lacrosse Members in order to participate in the tournament. You must provide your US Lacrosse membership numbers as well as expiration date when you complete your waiver. If you are not currently a member, please visit this site to sign up, as well as receive information on potential benefits.
Hotel Policy – If you are in need of hotel accommodations, please feel free to secure housing on your own. If you would like assistance, please contact the tournament at [email protected] for a listing of preferred hotels.
Thursday, May 1, 2014: Final Balance Due
Monday, May 12, 2014: Rosters are Due
* Please note, if you are having difficulties with reaching this deadline please contact us, we will be glad to work with you where possible!
Friday, May 23, 2014: Schedule posted
Saturday, June 7, 2014: ROUND UP BEGINS!
Sponsorship & Vending
If you are interested in vending at this event, please click HERE to apply
For all vending questions, please contact Keith Jacoby at [email protected]
If you are interested in being a sponsor, please contact Becky Wells at (484) 883-3797 or [email protected]
For Further Information
Please contact Becky Wells, Co-Director, at (484) 883-3797 or [email protected]
Tuckahoe Turf Farm, Hammonton, NJ – 20 fields in one location!
Online registration not available for this event.