• Will be held at Maplezone’s brand new turf MSI Sports Village in Aston, PA!
• 10th year running, and has brought together top level club teams as well as high school and middle school teams from across NJ, NY, and PA
• Certified officials will be on all games
• 7 v 7 championship format played on half field; all players play both offense and defense
• All teams guaranteed 4 games: all games are 17 minutes
• Running clock with a central horn
High School - 2017-2020s
Middle School – 2021-2023s
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE and MUST be RECEIVED PRIOR to the EVENT in order to be placed on the schedule!
• MAX of 11 players/team
• Roster Submission Details: please check back for further information
• All players must have a waiver on file prior to playing
Roster Due Date: September 1, 2016
All waiver forms will be turned in at the event. They must be compiled and turned in by a team representative to the tournament headquarters.
Important Policies & Procedures
ALL participants MUST be US Lacrosse Members in order to participate in the tournament. You must provide your US Lacrosse membership numbers as well as expiration date when you complete your waiver. If you are not currently a member, please visit this site to sign up, as well as receive information on potential benefits.
For Further Information
Please contact Chelsea Sandone at (484) 302-5057 or Chelsea@ultimateeventsandsports.com
Maps & Directions
MSI Sports Village
4881 Chichester Avenue
Aston, PA 19014
Online registration not available for this event.