- Venue is in Delaware County, right off of 95. This NEW location will bring together great competition from the 95 corridor states of Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, New York and Maryland.
- Beautiful indoor facility that has 2 turfs and a second floor balcony for a great view of the games!
- USL Certified Officials on all games
- Professional staff on each field keeping score and all will have a direct line of communication to all tournament staff.
- Great opportunity for school teams to get in some pre-season competition and for club teams to stay competitive in the winter months.
- College Coaches are invited to attend the Reindeer Games, Freedom Lax Classic and Polar Challenge
- Senior A – Current Seniors (2016s) and Juniors (2017s)
- Senior B – Current Sophomores (2018s) and Freshman (2019s)
- U15 - Current 8th Graders (2020s)
- Middle School A (U13) – Current 7th (2021s) and 6th Graders (2022s)
- Middle School B (U11) – Current 5th (2023s) and 4th Graders (2024s)
No-one who has graduated high school is permitted to play in this event.
Important Note: A and B represent age groups NOT level of play.
Teams will need to choose the Age Group/Division that represents the oldest player on your team. Teams must play up to this oldest player, they can NOT play down. When scheduling, we will group first by age, then level of competition to help ensure the most fair and competitive matchups.
- Small sided 7v7 format; 6 Field players and 1 goalie; 4 players on attack and 2 plus the goalie back behind the restraining line.
- All teams guaranteed at least 4: 20 minute games
- Running clock with a central horn; no timeouts
- Championship Format
- All teams MUST have a GOALIE to participate
$50/team discount if you are playing in multiple tournaments
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and must be RECEIVED PRIOR to the EVENT in order to be placed on the schedule!
Please Note: This is a TEAM EVENT. If you are an individual player, wishing to play, please contact us for any house team availability.
For Further Information
Please contact Becky Wells, Co-Director, at (484) 302-5057 or Becky@ultimateeventsandsports.com
- MAX of 14 players/team; MIN of 10 players/team
- Rosters will be due one week prior to the event; waivers will be due at the event; All waivers must be compiled and turned in by the coach to headquarters. CLICK HERE FOR WAIVER
- Rosters will be submitted electronically; Please click HERE for Roster Form– you will need to fill out and email it to: Becky@ultimateeventsandsports.com.
- All players must be USL members. Their membership numbers must be provided in the attached. If they are not currently members, they can click HERE to sign up
Online registration not available for this event.