A Tournament for Our YOUTH Girls…
Our “Next Generation” of Elite Lacrosse Players
- The BEST youth tournament your girls will see this fall; This is an event where the focus is on our younger athletes, and setting them up to have great competition and a lot of FUN!
- Teams participating from across the country!
- Conveniently located in West Chester, PA. 45 miles west of Philadelphia and close to the Valley Forge National Historical Park. Also, just minutes away from King of Prussia!
- Just miles off of the PA turnpike and also easily accessible via main travel corridors of 422, 113, 100, 202 and I-95
- A number of hotels, shopping districts, restaurants, and historical sites are easily accessible to this site.
- Certified USL Officials will be used on all games, and staff will be on all fields to provide a safe and professional atmosphere.
- 1 day event to cut down on travel expenses
- Mixed Divisions are allowed
Schedule will be posted approximately 2 weeks prior
- FULL regulation size fields
- Games are 40 minutes: 2 x 20 minute halves
- Running clock with a central horn
a $450 deposit is due at time of registration and is needed to secure your spot.
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE and MUST be RECEIVED BY DEADLINE or you will be removed from the event!
Back to Top
- MAX of 22 players/team; MIN of 15 players/team
- Rosters and waivers will be due by TBA
- Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; further details to follow
- All players must be USL members. Their membership numbers will be captured during the registration process. Further details below.
Tuesday, August 1: Final Balance DUE
Wednesday, October 18: Rosters are DUE
Tuesday, October 10: Online Player Registration (Waiver) DUE
Sunday, November 5, 2017: THE NEXT GENERATION!
Policies & Procedures
- Hotel Policy – We are pleased to announce that we are working with JETT Travel, Inc. along with the Chester County Visitors Bureau to provide our teams with their housing needs. If you are in need of housing please CLICK HERE to access the JETT Travel booking site. All teams in need of overnight accommodations MUST use JETT Travel. Next Generation is a “Stay to Play” tournament.
- ALL participants MUST be US Lacrosse Members in order to participate in the tournament. Athletes must provide your US Lacrosse membership numbers as well as expiration date when they complete their waiver. If they are not currently a member, please visit this site to sign up, as well as receive information on potential benefits
- Weather Policy – We play an outdoor sport and are subject to elements that are out of the tournaments control. The majority of tournament expenses are paid prior to the event. As such, in the event of inclement weather and full games are missed, there may be a portion of your fee refunded or credited towards the following years. We will NOT refund or credit for portion of games being missed. Under no circumstances will any refund or credit be offered to any individual player or family. All issues surrounding missed games will be dealt with between the tournament and team Coach or Director. Teams will be notified with in 2 weeks after the event if they are eligible for a partial refund OR credit due to any missed games. The tournament reserves the right to alter all game schedules in order to keep the tournament participants safe and/or to keep on time.
Sponsorship and Vending
If you are interested in vending at this event, please click HERE to apply
For all vending and sponsorship questions, please contact Keith Jacoby at Keith@ultimateeventsandsports.com
For Further Information
Please contact us at 484-302-5057 or firstname.lastname@example.org
975 Westtown Rd
West Chester, PA 19382
GPS Address (Parking)
7013 Oak Ln
West Chester, PA 19382
Online registration not available for this event.