• Bringing together the top clubs in the Philadelphia area! This region has some of the best athletes in the Nation. They are coming together in a fun play day and competitive atmosphere to help kick off the fall training season.
• It will be 2: 1 day events to help compliment the fall training schedules
• 2017s-2020s will play Saturday, October 1, 2016; 2021s-2024s will play Sunday, October 2, 2016
• Will be held at Maplezone’s brand new turf MSI Sports Village in Aston, PA! A great facility close to home!
• Although the focus is not recruiting, it is providing a fun, competitive atmosphere that allows our local clubs to come together, we will have DII and DIII coaches onsite. Coaches are excited to see the local players compete against each other!
• We will also have Touchline Video onsite recording the High School games, and we will provide the game film to all coaches in the Nation for FREE! All DIs, DIIs, and DIIIs will be able to see all of our participants play. Note: Due to the NCAA recruiting calendar, DIs are not allowed to be onsite evaluating; however, they will be able to view our game film!
• We will also provide all rosters to the College Coaches through Coach Packet.
• Certified officials will be on all games.
Please check back
• Full Field Play Day Format; Round Robin
• All teams guaranteed 4: 40 minute games
• Running clock with a central horn
High School - 2017-2020s (Play Saturday, October 1, 2016)
Middle School – 2021-2024s (Play Sunday, October 2, 2016)
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE!
Please check back!
• MAX of 22 players/team
• Roster Submission Details: please check back for further information
• All players must have a waiver on file prior to playing
Important Policies & Procedures
ALL participants MUST be US Lacrosse Members in order to participate in the tournament. You must provide your US Lacrosse membership numbers as well as expiration date when you complete your waiver. If you are not currently a member, please visit this site to sign up, as well as receive information on potential benefits.
For Further Information
Please contact Chelsea Sandone at (484) 302-5057 or Chelsea@ultimateeventsandsports.com
Maps & Directions
MSI Sports Village
4881 Chichester Avenue
Aston, PA 19014
Please check back for Field Map
Online registration not available for this event.