- Venue is in Delaware County, right off of 95. This NEW location will bring together great competition from the 95 corridor states of Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, New York and Maryland.
- Beautiful indoor facility that has 2 turfs and a second floor balcony for a great view of the games!
- USL Certified Officials on all games
- Professional staff on each field keeping score and all will have a direct line of communication to all tournament staff.
- Great opportunity for school teams to get in some pre-season competition and for club teams to stay competitive in the winter months.
- Senior A – Current Seniors (2017s) and Juniors (2018s)
- Senior B – Current Sophomores (2019s) and Freshman (2020s)
- Middle School A – Current 8th (2021s) and 7th Graders (2022s)
- Middle School B – Current 6th (2023s) and 5th Graders (2024s)
No-one who has graduated high school is permitted to play in this event
Important Note: A and B represent age groups NOT level of play
Teams will need to choose the Age Group/Division that represents the oldest player on your team. Teams must play up to this oldest player, they can NOT play down. When scheduling, we will group first by age, then level of competition to help ensure the most fair and competitive match-ups.
- Small sided 7v7 format; 6 Field players and 1 goalie; 4 players on attack and 2 plus the goalie back behind the restraining line
- All teams guaranteed at least 4: 20 minute games
- Running clock with a central horn; no timeouts
- Championship Format
- All teams MUST have a GOALIE to participate
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE; must be RECEIVED PRIOR to the EVENT in order to be placed on the schedule!
For Further Information
Please contact Chelsea Sandone, Girls Lacrosse Director, at (484) 302-5057 or Chelsea@ultimateeventsandsports.com
- MAX of 14 players/team; MIN of 10 players/team
- All players must be USL members. Their membership numbers must be provided in the attached. If they are not currently members, they can click HERE to sign up
Field 1 & Field 2
1451 Conchester Highway
Garnet Valley, PA 19061
Back to Top
Online registration not available for this event.