About Project 120
Policies & Procedures
Sponsorship & Vending
About Project 120
“Project 120” is a tournament that will give back to a non-profit or cause every year. A DIRECT PERCENTAGE of your registration fee will go towards a “project” that is benefiting the lacrosse community. You will NOT have to do any additional fundraising as part of your entrance into the tournament. Your support will directly offer a positive impact!
In 2017 we are honored to host the Live Like Blaine Foundation. Live Like Blaine (LLB) honors Blaine Steinberg, an accomplished athlete, student, and leader who passed away suddenly in March 2014, just two weeks before her 21st birthday. Its mission is to empower and inspire young women to become leaders through fitness and athletics. By sharing Blaine’s spirit with young female athletes and leaders, LLB aims to help them see life as a series of opportunities rather than hurdles. Through their FIT TO LEAD program, LLB creates and supports projects that encourage women to lead by example with Blaine’s combination of grace and determination. The programs that comprise FIT TO LEAD help young female athletes realize the power of positivity, grow in confidence in their capabilities, and create a powerful platform for leadership development.
Project 120 has chosen to support this extraordinary foundation, as empowering young women is one of our founding principles. Our mission is to enhance the game, and support the development of strong successful female athletes. Over the course of the Project 120 tournament weekend, LLB will offer workshops to all participants. These workshops will focus on developing leadership skills our female athletes can apply on and off the field.
LLB Foundation will be offering clinics and sessions on leadership and empowering the female athlete for teams on Saturday, June 24th. Please CLICK HERE to SIGN UP your team for a SESSION!
2013 was our inaugural event, and we partnered with Find the Courage. Find The Courage (FTC) is a non-profit who empowers, educates and inspires people to make a positive impact in the community. Find the Courage provides programs that give people effective strategies to be positive leaders promoting kindness, inclusion, encouragement, compassion, and respect to all people.
“We (FTH) are are so grateful and so thankful, for so many different reasons. We are truly humbled to have had the opportunity to have been a part of your Project 120, as well as the very lucky recipient of your generosity. The energy and excitement of the tournament, along with the outdoor venue mixed with the teams, families, coaches and staff was alone such a powerful and inspiring first experience for our organization.
While we were at the tournament we had an 8th grader on crutches crutch up to our table to learn more about FTC. She was on a lacrosse team but couldn’t play that weekend, but attended the tournament to figure out how she could bring FTC to her school. Since then she has gathered more information regarding the program, reached out to her assistant principal and had an in person meeting with him, and just set up a call between me and her school to bring FTC to her school next year. She has beyond inspired me with her leadership and desire to bring a positive message to her school, and none of this would have been possible without Project 120.”
–Molly Creamer, Executive Director, Find the Courage
2014 we supported the One Love Foundation! This foundation was established in 2010 to honor the memory of Yeardley Reynolds Love. The “One” represents the number Yeardley wore on her jersey during her high school and college lacrosse career. The mission of this foundation is to end relationship violence through education and technology. In addition, it wants to keep Yeardley’s spirit alive in everyone they touch by promoting strength of character and service.
“Thank you for your contribution. Your generosity helps further or work towards the ambitious and important goal of ending relationship violence. This work could not be done without the critical support of people like you (Project 120). Thank you for being a part of our team.”
–Sharon Donnelly Love, Cofounder & Trustee
2015 we came together for Lacrosse the Nations! LtN unifies the lacrosse community to sustainably improve education and health while creating hope and opportunity for children in need. They have brought their foundation to the international communities as well as at home. Over 1000 students per week participate in PE and after school lacrosse programs that help teach work ethic, motivation, response to failure, ability to work with others, confidence and self-awareness. We were thrilled to help support their cause through Project 120 in 2015!
“Thank you for choosing LtN to be the beneficiary of the tournament. Not only did it help to support our initiatives, but we were able to make great connections on the days we were in Lehigh. In fact, one of the high schoolers we talked to has decided to start an LtN Club in NJ and wants to work in conjunction with the Boys and Girls Club to do it! Without your support this would never have happened!”
–Javier Silva, Executive Director
2016 we brought the United Women’s Lacrosse League (UWLX), to Project 120. The tournament gave back to the league to help support the athletes who have also already given so much to the sport! In addition, Project 120 hosted games over the course of the weekend that were part of the leagues 2016 schedule. It was an honor to work with the UWLX.
- Easily accessible location on a premier collegiate campus; featuring 16 fields all in one location!
- Free clinics and sessions on leadership and empowering the female athlete from the Live Like Blaine Foundation will take place throughout the weekend.
- Management group is or has been a college coach at various levels, and has worked with some of the IWLCA members in the past to know what college coaches are looking for in a recruiting showcase.
- USL Certified Officials on all games
- Professional staff on each field keeping score and all will have a direct line of communication to all tournament staff. This will provide open lines of communication throughout the event.
- All NCAA College Coaches have been invited to attend, and all fields will be filmed so ALL NCAA coaches will have the ability to view all games
- Project 120 will give back to a cause; a direct percentage of your registration fee will be donated. You will NOT have to do any extra fundraising. Any extra donations, should you choose to donate, will be taken directly by the cause at the event.
We are pleased to announce that we are working with JETT Travel Inc. to provide our teams with their housing needs. If you are in need of housing, please use the information and booking link below to reserve your overnight accommodations. This is a STAY TO PLAY tournament and all reservations must be made through the JETT Travel booking system! Please contact JETT Travel, email@example.com, if you have any questions or need any assistance.
Option 1- Send the booking link out to your teams and allow them to book wherever they choose to book individually.
Option 2-Have a team manager or coach hold room blocks for your families. The team manager will then send out the block information and families will book within that block. Blocks will only be held for 14 days. Rooms that are not picked up within your block after the 14 days will be released back into the system.
HOUSING REQUESTS WILL OPEN OCTOBER 1
Click Here to BOOK YOUR ROOM (Send this to link to parents)
College Coaches who Attended in 2017:
Albertus Magnus College
Alderson Broaddus University
Army West Point
Cedar Crest College
Central Connecticut State University
Chestnut Hill College
East Stroudsburg University
Franklin & Marshall College
Frostburg State University
George Washington University
Georgian Court University
Gwynedd Mercy University
Harford Community College
Holy Family University
Indiana University of Pennsylvania
John Carroll University
Johns Hopkins University
La Salle University
Lancaster Bible College
Lebanon Valley College
Lock Haven University
Mars Hill University
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
North Carolina Wesleyan College
Ohio State University
Sacred Heart University
Saint Francis University
Saint Joseph’s University
Seton Hill University
Southern Connecticut State University
Stevens Institute of Technology
SUNY Maritime College
The College of Holy Cross
The College of New Jersey
University of Charleston WV
University of Connecticut
University of Delaware
University of New Hampshire
University of New Haven
University of Oregon
University of Pennsylvania
University of Richmond
University of Vermont
Virginia Commonwealth University
West Chester University
Ultimate Events and Sports has teamed up with ConnectLax and Coach Packet in 2018 to bring the college coaches and participants the best video coverage and profile distribution. ConnectLax is the exclusive video provider for this event, and Coach Packet will provide all electronic player profiles to all coaches in the country. All fields with 2019-2021s will be filmed and distributed for FREE to all college coaches in the Nation through Coach Packet. All games are filmed at elevation in professional HD. Individual game film or highlight video for the participants will be available to purchase through ConnectLax.
Click here for ordering information for INDIVIDUAL FILM:
Click here for ordering information for TEAM FILM
Here is why you should choose this event for video: CLICK HERE.
NOTE: All game film will be provided to all college coaches in the Nation so that they do not miss any of your games!
Ultimate Events and Sports is doing their part in securing commitments from some of the Nation’s top institutions, but it is also highly advised that the athletes do their part. If an athlete is interested in a particular program or school, it is suggested that the athlete contact that coach. Let them know who you are, your team name, that you are interested in their program and you will be attending Project 120!
2019–2021 – pure and mixed age groups (Rising Sophomores through Rising Seniors) Play Saturday, June 23, 2018 – Sunday, June 24, 2018
2022–2025 – pure and mixed age groups (Rising 6th Graders through Rising Freshmen) Play Friday, June 22, 2018 – Saturday, June 23, 2018
No one who has graduated high school is permitted to play in this event
Please sign up for notifications in TOURNEY MACHINE. Green button at the top. We will be using Tourney Machine for communication during the event!
Schedule guideline: 2022-2025 approximate schedule will be 8am Friday – 3pm Saturday; 2019-2021 approximate schedule will be 12pm Saturday – 5pm Sunday
If you have specific schedule requests, please submit via form using this link: SCHEDULE REQUEST Please do not email, only requests submitted in form will be taken into consideration.
- FULL regulation size fields
- All teams guaranteed at least 4 games
- 2019s–2021s will play a Showcase Format; 4 Round Robin games of equal weighted competition
- 2022s–2025s will play a Championship Format
- Running clock with a central horn
$1600/team; includes a $450 deposit, which is due at time of registration and is needed to secure your spot.
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE; FEES MUST be RECEIVED by DEADLINE, or you will be removed from the event!
Policies & Procedures
- ALL participants MUST be US Lacrosse Members in order to participate in the tournament. Athletes must provide your US Lacrosse membership numbers as well as expiration date when they complete their waiver. If they are not currently a member, please visit this site to sign up, as well as receive information on potential benefits
- Weather Policy – We play an outdoor sport and are subject to elements that are out of the tournaments control. The majority of tournament expenses are paid prior to the event. As such, in the event of inclement weather and full games are missed, there may be a portion of your fee refunded or credited towards the following year. We will NOT refund or credit for portion of games being missed. Under no circumstances will any refund or credit be offered to any individual player or family. All issues surrounding missed games will be dealt with between the tournament and team Coach or Director. Teams will be notified with in 2 weeks after the event if they are eligible for a partial refund OR credit due to any missed games. The tournament reserves the right to alter all game schedules in order to keep the tournament participants safe and/or to keep on time.
Monday, April 3: Player Registration Opens
Thursday, May 26: Schedule Posted
Tuesday, June 13: Player Registration Closes
Wednesday, June 14: Player Registration downloaded from League Apps to form Team Rosters
Thursday, June 15: Team Roster report will be sent to Coach Packet/Front Rush for Player Profiles
Sponsorship & Vending
If you are interested in vending at this event, please click HERE to apply
For all vending or sponsorship questions, please contact Keith Jacoby at Keith@ultimateeventsandsports.com
For Further Information
Please contact Chelsea Sandone, at (484) 302-5057 or Chelsea@ultimateeventsandsports.com
- MAX of 22 players/team; MIN of 18 players/team
- Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; Dates listed under “Important Dates”
- All players must be USL members. Their membership numbers will be captured during the registration process. Further details below.
Lehigh University Sports and Event Venues, Goodman Athletic Campus, Stabler Arena, Bethlehem, PA
Online registration not available for this event.