Please remember to pay your deposit within 7 days if you chose the check option. We will fill your spot and your team will be placed on the waitlist if not received.
About Project 120
Policies & Procedures
Sponsorship & Vending
About Project 120
“Project 120” is a tournament that will give back to a non-profit or cause every year. A DIRECT PERCENTAGE of your registration fee will go towards a “project” that is benefiting the lacrosse community. You will NOT have to do any additional fundraising as part of your entrance into the tournament. Your support will directly offer a positive impact!
New in 2016 we will come together to support the United Women’s Lacrosse League (UWLX), who is in partnership with Play It Forward Sport Foundation. The UWLX is the first professional women’s lacrosse league in the world. This league is making history, and will provide opportunities for women to continue playing the game they love post collegiately. Project 120 is giving back to the league to help support the athletes who have also already given so much to the sport! In addition, Project 120 will host games over the course of the weekend that are part of the leagues 2016 schedule.
2013 was our inaugural event, and we partnered with Find the Courage. Find The Courage (FTC) is a non-profit who empowers, educates and inspires people to make a positive impact in the community. Find the Courage provides programs that give people effective strategies to be positive leaders promoting kindness, inclusion, encouragement, compassion, and respect to all people.
“We (FTH) are are so grateful and so thankful, for so many different reasons. We are truly humbled to have had the opportunity to have been a part of your Project 120, as well as the very lucky recipient of your generosity. The energy and excitement of the tournament, along with the outdoor venue mixed with the teams, families, coaches and staff was alone such a powerful and inspiring first experience for our organization.
While we were at the tournament we had an 8th grader on crutches crutch up to our table to learn more about FTC. She was on a lacrosse team but couldn’t play that weekend, but attended the tournament to figure out how she could bring FTC to her school. Since then she has gathered more information regarding the program, reached out to her assistant principal and had an in person meeting with him, and just set up a call between me and her school to bring FTC to her school next year. She has beyond inspired me with her leadership and desire to bring a positive message to her school, and none of this would have been possible without Project 120.”
–Molly Creamer, Executive Director, Find the Courage
2014 we supported the One Love Foundation! This foundation was established in 2010 to honor the memory of Yeardley Reynolds Love. The “One” represents the number Yeardley wore on her jersey during her high school and college lacrosse career. The mission of this foundation is to end relationship violence through education and technology. In addition, it wants to keep Yeardley’s spirit alive in everyone they touch by promoting strength of character and service.
“Thank you for your contribution. Your generosity helps further or work towards the ambitious and important goal of ending relationship violence. This work could not be done without the critical support of people like you (Project 120). Thank you for being a part of our team.”
–Sharon Donnelly Love, Cofounder & Trustee
2015 we came together for Lacrosse the Nations! LtN unifies the lacrosse community to sustainably improve education and health while creating hope and opportunity for children in need. They have brought their foundation to the international communities as well as at home. Over 1000 students per week participate in PE and after school lacrosse programs that help teach work ethic, motivation, response to failure, ability to work with others, confidence and self-awareness. We were thrilled to help support their cause through Project 120 in 2015!
“Thank you for choosing LtN to be the beneficiary of the tournament. Not only did it help to support our initiatives, but we were able to make great connections on the days we were in Lehigh. In fact, one of the high schoolers we talked to has decided to start an LtN Club in NJ and wants to work in conjunction with the Boys and Girls Club to do it! Without your support this would never have happened!”
–Javier Silva, Executive Director
- Easily accessible location on a premier collegiate campus; featuring 15 fields all in one location!
- UWLX games will be played on Friday and Saturday .
- Management group is or has been a college coach at various levels, and has worked with some of the IWLCA members in the past to know what college coaches are looking for in a recruiting showcase.
- USL Certified Officials on all games
- Professional staff on each field keeping score and all will have a direct line of communication to all tournament staff. This will provide open lines of communication throughout the event.
- All NCAA College Coaches have been invited to attend, and all fields will be filmed so ALL NCAA coaches will have the ability to view all games
- Project 120 will give back to a cause; a direct percentage of your registration fee will be donated. You will NOT have to do any extra fundraising. Any extra donations, should you choose to donate, will be taken directly by the cause at the event.
We are pleased to announce that we are working with JETT Travel Inc. to provide our teams with their housing needs. If you are in need of housing, please use the information and booking link below to reserve your overnight accommodations. This is a STAY TO PLAY tournament and all reservations must be made through the JETT Travel booking system! Please contact JETT Travel, email@example.com, if you have any questions or need any assistance.
Option 1- Send the booking link out to your teams and allow them to book wherever they choose to book individually.
Option 2-Have a team manager or coach hold room blocks for your families. The team manager will then send out the block information and families will book within that block. Blocks will only be held for 14 days. Rooms that are not picked up within your block after the 14 days will be released back into the system.
Below is a list of College Coaches who ATTENDED in 2016!
Please also note: all games for the 2017s-2019s are being filmed by Touchline Video, and all game film is being distributed to EVERY college coach in the nation via TeamXstream.
Albertus Magnus College
Cedar Crest College
Central Connecticut State University
Chestnut Hill College
College of William & Mary
Delaware Valley University
East Stroudsburg University
Fresno State University
Georgian Court University
George Washington University
James Madison University
Johnson State College
Lancaster Bible College
La Salle University
Lancaster Bible College
Lebanon Valley College
Lock Haven University
Loyola University Maryland
Montclair State University
Mount St. Mary’s University
Ohio State University
Penn State University
Roger Williams University
Southern Connecticut State University
St. Thomas Aquinas College
The College of Holy Cross
University of California Berkeley
University of California Davis
University of Colorado-Boulder
University of Delaware
University of Denver
University of Florida
University of New Haven
University of Pennsylvania
University of Pittsburgh
University of Richmond
University of Scranton
University of Southern California
Virginia Commonwealth University
York College of Pa
Ultimate Events and Sports is excited to announce their new partnership with TeamXStream, formally known as the Film Exchange Network. TeamXStream is currently being used by some of the NCAA’s premier sports, including Women’s Lacrosse, as a way for college teams to share, edit and trade their game video with other college coaches for scouting and educational purposes. Their technology is amazingly fast, intuitive, and offers the college coaches the ability to access high quality game footage from any computer or tablet!
Together with game video provided by Touchline Video, Ultimate Events and Sports will be able to distribute the game film from their recruiting divisions for FREE to ALL college coaches in the Nation! College Coaches will have access to the video after the tournament via their TeamXStream account.
For more information on TeamXStream (www.teamxstream.com)
Please note, all RSVP’d coaches will receive electronic rosters and a grid schedule s well, prior to the event. Schedules and a Recruiting binders will also be available at the event for the college coaches. If you would like to attend this tournament to recruit, please RSVP by emailing Becky Wells
Ultimate Events and Sports has teamed up with Touchline Video to bring you the best video coverage at the lowest possible price. All fields with 2016-2018s will be filmed, with the opportunity for athletes to purchase individual game film at the lowest rate offered by the majority of other tournaments. Touchline will also offer their professional editing services to create highlight videos at a price that is cheaper than doing it yourself!
NOTE: All game film will be provided to all college coaches in the Nation so that they do not miss any of your games!
Ultimate Events and Sports is doing their part in securing commitments from some of the Nation’s top institutions, but it is also highly advised that the athletes do their part. If an athlete is interested in a particular program or school, it is suggested that the athlete contact that coach. Let them know who you are, your team name, that you are interested in their program and you will be attending Project 120!
2018–2020 – pure and mixed age groups (Rising Sophomores through Rising Seniors) Play Saturday, June 24, 2017 – Sunday, June 25, 2017
2021–2024 – pure and mixed age groups (Rising 6th Graders through Rising Freshmen) Play Friday, June 23, 2017 – Saturday, June 24, 2017
No one who has graduated high school is permitted to play in this event.
If you have specific schedule requests, please submit via form using this link: SCHEDULE REQUEST Please do not email, only requests submitted in form will be taken into consideration.
- FULL regulation size fields
- All teams guaranteed at least 4 games
- 2018s–2020s will play a Showcase Format; 4 Round Robin games of equal weighted competition
- 2021s–2024s will play a Championship Format
- Running clock with a central horn
$1500/team; includes a $450 deposit, which is due at time of registration and is needed to secure your spot.
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE; FEES MUST be RECEIVED by DEADLINE, or you will be removed from the event!
Policies & Procedures
- ALL participants MUST be US Lacrosse Members in order to participate in the tournament. Athletes must provide your US Lacrosse membership numbers as well as expiration date when they complete their waiver. If they are not currently a member, please visit this site to sign up, as well as receive information on potential benefits
- Weather Policy – We play an outdoor sport and are subject to elements that are out of the tournaments control. The majority of tournament expenses are paid prior to the event. As such, in the event of inclement weather and full games are missed, there may be a portion of your fee refunded or credited towards the following year. We will NOT refund or credit for portion of games being missed. Under no circumstances will any refund or credit be offered to any individual player or family. All issues surrounding missed games will be dealt with between the tournament and team Coach or Director. Teams will be notified with in 2 weeks after the event if they are eligible for a partial refund OR credit due to any missed games. The tournament reserves the right to alter all game schedules in order to keep the tournament participants safe and/or to keep on time.
Friday, March 3, 2017: Final Balance DUE
Tuesday, March 14, 2017: Will Begin Contacting Waitlist
Tuesday, April 18, 2017: Rosters are DUE
Friday, May 5, 2017: Online Player Registration Closes
Tuesday, June 13, 2017: Schedule posted
Friday, June 23, 2017: Tournament begins for the 2021s-2024s
Saturday, June 24, 2017: Tournament begins for the 2018s-2020s
* Please note, if you are having difficulties with meeting these deadlines please contact us, we will be glad to work with you where possible!
Sponsorship & Vending
If you are interested in vending at this event, please click HERE to apply
For all vending or sponsorship questions, please contact Keith Jacoby at Keith@ultimateeventsandsports.com
For Further Information
Please contact Chelsea Sandone, at (484) 302-5057 or Chelsea@ultimateeventsandsports.com
- MAX of 22 players/team; MIN of 18 players/team
- Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; Dates listed under “Important Dates”
- All players must be USL members. Their membership numbers will be captured during the registration process. Further details below.
Lehigh University Sports and Event Venues, Goodman Athletic Campus, Stabler Arena, Bethlehem, PA
Online registration not available for this event.