About Project 120
Policies & Procedures
Sponsorship & Vending
Location and Maps
About Project 120
“Project 120” is a tournament that will give back to a non-profit or cause every year. A DIRECT PERCENTAGE of your registration fee will go towards a “project” that is benefiting the lacrosse community. You will NOT have to do any additional fundraising as part of your entrance into the tournament. Your support will directly offer a positive impact!
In 2019 we are excited to announce we will be supporting the Headstrong Foundation! Their relentless mission is to improve the quality of life for those affected by cancer. With every action they make they are fulfilling the vision of the late Nicholas Colleluori, Headstrong Founder and Hofstra lacrosse player. They were established in 2007 after Nicholas realized there were a lack of resources for cancer patients and their families. To date the Foundation has assisted almost 16,000 patients and families affected by cancer. Through their foundation they provide complimentary lodging, Nick’s House, for out-of-town patients and families who are undergoing cancer-related treatment in the Philadelphia metropolitan area. In addition, they offer financial assistance to families who are experiencing financial hardship due to a cancer diagnosis, as well as peer support through their HEAD2 head program.
- High School Divisions: Lawrenceville School, NJ; Easily accessible location on a premier athletic campus; featuring 15 fields all in one location!
- Youth Divisions: West Chester University, PA; Family friendly and convenient location
- USL Certified Officials on all games
- Professional staff on each field keeping score and all will have a direct line of communication to all tournament staff.
- Over 200 College Coaches attended in 2018.
- Project 120 will give back to a cause; a direct percentage of your registration fee will be donated. You will NOT have to do any extra fundraising. Any extra donations, should you choose to donate, will be taken directly by the cause at the event.
We are pleased to announce that we are working with JETT Travel Inc. to provide our teams with their housing needs. If you are in need of housing, please use the information and booking link below to reserve your overnight accommodations. This is a STAY TO PLAY tournament and all reservations must be made through the JETT Travel booking system!
Option 1- Send the booking link out to your teams and allow them to book wherever they choose to book individually.
Option 2-Have a team manager or coach hold room blocks for your families. The team manager will then send out the block information and families will book within that block. Blocks will only be held for 14 days. Rooms that are not picked up within your block after the 14 days will be released back into the system.
For your booking convenience:
College Coaches RSVP: Updated June 20 2019
Albertus Magnus College
Anna Maria College
Army West Point
Baldwin Wallace University
Cedar Crest College
Central Connecticut State University
Christopher Newport University
Coastal Carolina University
Concordia Saint Paul
Delaware Valley University
East Stroudsburg University
Eastern Mennonite University
Franklin and Marshall College
Fresno State University
George Mason University
George Washington University
Georgian Court University
Gwynedd Mercy University
Holy Family University
Johnson & Wales University
Kennesaw State University
Kent State University
La Salle University
Lancaster Bible College
LIU, Long Island University
Lock Haven University
Montclair State University
Ohio Wesleyan University
Palm Beach Atlantic University
Ramapo College of NJ
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Robert Morris University
Saint Joseph’s University
Seton Hill University
Slippery Rock University
Southern Connecticut State University
St. Thomas Aquinas College
Stevens Institute of Technology
Sweet Briar College
The Catholic University of America
The College of New Jersey
The College of Saint Rose
The University of Akron
University of Bridgeport
University of Charleston WV
University of Colorado Boulder
University of Detroit Mercy
University of Findlay
University of Louisville
University of Mary Washington
University of Michigan
University of New Haven
University of Oregon
University of Richmond
University of Scranton
University of Tampa
University of the District of Columbia
University of Vermont
Washington & Jefferson College
Western Connecticut State University
Western New England University
Wheaton College (Massachusetts)
Wheeling Jesuit University
William Peace University
William Smith College
Ultimate Events and Sports has teamed up with ConnectLax and Coach Packet in 2018 to bring the college coaches and participants the best video coverage and profile distribution. ConnectLax is the exclusive video provider for this event, and Coach Packet will provide all electronic player profiles to all coaches in the country. All fields with 2019-2021s will be filmed and distributed for FREE to all college coaches in the Nation through Coach Packet. All games are filmed at elevation in professional HD. Individual game film or highlight video for the participants will be available to purchase through ConnectLax.
Click here for ordering information for INDIVIDUAL FILM:
Click here for ordering information for TEAM FILM
Here is why you should choose this event for video: CLICK HERE.
NOTE: All game film will be provided to all college coaches in the Nation so that they do not miss any of your games!
Ultimate Events and Sports is doing their part in securing commitments from some of the Nation’s top institutions, but it is also highly advised that the athletes do their part. If an athlete is interested in a particular program or school, it is suggested that the athlete contact that coach. Let them know who you are, your team name, that you are interested in their program and you will be attending Project 120
2020–2026 – pure and mixed age groups; Play Saturday and Sunday!
No one who has graduated high school is permitted to play in this event
Please sign up for notifications in TOURNEY MACHINE. Green button at the top. We will be using Tourney Machine for communication during the event!
- FULL regulation size fields
- All teams guaranteed at least 4 games
- 2020s–2022s will play a Showcase Format; 4 Round Robin games of equal weighted competition
- 2023s–2026s will play a Championship Format
- Running clock with a central horn
$1650/team; includes a $450 deposit, which is due at time of registration and is needed to secure your spot.
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE; FEES MUST be RECEIVED by DEADLINE, or you will be removed from the event!
Policies & Procedures
- ALL participants MUST be US Lacrosse Members in order to participate in the tournament. Athletes must provide your US Lacrosse membership numbers as well as expiration date when they complete their waiver. If they are not currently a member, please visit this site to sign up, as well as receive information on potential benefits
- Weather Policy – We play an outdoor sport and are subject to elements that are out of the tournaments control. The majority of tournament expenses are paid prior to the event. As such, in the event of inclement weather and full games are missed, there may be a portion of your fee refunded or credited towards the following year. We will NOT refund or credit for portion of games being missed. Under no circumstances will any refund or credit be offered to any individual player or family. All issues surrounding missed games will be dealt with between the tournament and team Coach or Director. Teams will be notified with in 2 weeks after the event if they are eligible for a partial refund OR credit due to any missed games. The tournament reserves the right to alter all game schedules in order to keep the tournament participants safe and/or to keep on time.
Registration OPENS: Thursday, August 30, 2018 at 12pm
Housing Requests OPEN: Monday, October 1, 2018
Balance Due: Friday, March 1, 2019
Roster Deadline: Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Waiver Deadline: Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Schedule Release: Friday, June 7, 2019 (Directors)
Sponsorship & Vending
If you are interested in vending at this event, please contact J Hackney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-217-7133
For all sponsorship questions, please contact Keith Jacoby at Keith@ultimateeventsandsports.com
For Further Information
Please contact Chelsea Sandone, at (484) 302-5057 or Chelsea@ultimateeventsandsports.com
- MAX of 22 players/team; MIN of 18 players/team
- Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; Dates listed under “Important Dates”
- All players must be USL members. Their membership numbers will be captured during the registration process. Further details below.
Location and Maps
West Chester University – Fields 1-9
875 S New Street
West Chester, PA 19382
The Lawrenceville School – Fields 10-24
2500 Main Street
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
The College of NJ – Fields 25-28
Green Lane Fields
Ewing, NJ 08638
Online registration not available for this event.