About Project 120
Policies & Procedures
Sponsorship & Vending
About Project 120
“Project 120” is a tournament that will give back to a non-profit or cause every year. A DIRECT PERCENTAGE of your registration fee
will go towards a “project” that is benefiting the lacrosse community. You will NOT have to do any additional fundraising as part of your entrance into the tournament. Your support will directly offer a positive impact!
In 2018, Project 120 will be teaming up with the Women’s Professional Lacrosse League (WPLL). The mission of the WPLL is a two-part operation: it is both aprofessional lacrosse league and a development program for the rising talent in our sport. We will prioritize character development as a means to excelling in life on and off of the field. We will provide training for professional and personal development, which includes training for lacrosse, fitness, non-cognitive skills, leadership and even personal branding. The WPLL and our programs are designed to support the growth of girls and women to excel in life, which includes encouraging their dreams, supporting their pursuit of them and fostering an environment in which they can practice creativity and innovation. In short, teaching how life skills can be learned during lacrosse team participation–such as all-important interpersonal / emotional intelligence competencies.
We are thrilled to support such an exciting nationwide lacrosse development program that not just focuses on lacrosse but character and leadership.
- Easily accessible location on a premier athletic campus; featuring 16 fields all in one location!
- Free admittance to the WPLL game and shootout. New York vs Baltimore at 2pm with Shootout following.
- Management group is or has been a college coach at various levels, and has worked with some of the IWLCA members in the past to know what college coaches are looking for in a recruiting showcase.
- USL Certified Officials on all games
- Professional staff on each field keeping score and all will have a direct line of communication to all tournament staff. This will provide open lines of communication throughout the event.
- All NCAA College Coaches have been invited to attend, and all fields will be filmed so ALL NCAA coaches will have the ability to view all games
- Project 120 will give back to a cause; a direct percentage of your registration fee will be donated. You will NOT have to do any extra fundraising. Any extra donations, should you choose to donate, will be taken directly by the cause at the event.
We are pleased to announce that we are working with JETT Travel Inc. to provide our teams with their housing needs. If you are in need of housing, please use the information and booking link below to reserve your overnight accommodations. This is a STAY TO PLAY tournament and all reservations must be made through the JETT Travel booking system!
Option 1- Send the booking link out to your teams and allow them to book wherever they choose to book individually.
Option 2-Have a team manager or coach hold room blocks for your families. The team manager will then send out the block information and families will book within that block. Blocks will only be held for 14 days. Rooms that are not picked up within your block after the 14 days will be released back into the system.
For your booking convenience:
PAGE 1 – Hotels in closest proximity to West Chester University Fields
PAGE 2 – Hotels in the middle/between Calvert Regional Sports Park and West Chester University
PAGE 3 – Hotels in closest proximity to Calvert Regional Sports Park
Click here to book or OR Send this link to parents/families: http://groups.reservetravel.
College Coaches who RSVP’ed as of 6/20:
Albertus Magnus College
Arizona State University
Army West Point
Baldwin Wallace University
Belmont Abbey College
Bryn Mawr College
Chestnut Hill College
Christopher Newport University
Costal Carolina University
Delaware Valley University
East Stroudsburg University
Eastern Mennonite University
Frostburg State University
George Washington University
Georgian Court University
High Point University
Holy Family University
Indiana University of Pennsylvania
La Salle University
Lancaster Bible College
Lock Haven University
Mount St. Mary’s University
Ohio Northern University
Penn State University
Saint Francis University
Slippery Rock University
Southern Connecticut State University
Southern New Hampshire University
St. Bonaventure University
St. Joseph’s University
St. Thomas Aquinas College
The College of New Jersey
The University of Tampa
University of Charleston
University of Cincinnati
University of Colorado Boulder
University of Connecticut
University of Delaware
University of Findlay
University of Louisville
University of Mount Union
University of New Hampshire
University of New Haven
University of Saint Joseph
University of Vermont
Virginia Commonwealth University
York College of PA
Young Harris College
Ultimate Events and Sports has teamed up with ConnectLax and Coach Packet in 2018 to bring the college coaches and participants the best video coverage and profile distribution. ConnectLax is the exclusive video provider for this event, and Coach Packet will provide all electronic player profiles to all coaches in the country. All fields with 2019-2021s will be filmed and distributed for FREE to all college coaches in the Nation through Coach Packet. All games are filmed at elevation in professional HD. Individual game film or highlight video for the participants will be available to purchase through ConnectLax.
Click here for ordering information for INDIVIDUAL FILM:
Click here for ordering information for TEAM FILM
Here is why you should choose this event for video: CLICK HERE.
NOTE: All game film will be provided to all college coaches in the Nation so that they do not miss any of your games!
Ultimate Events and Sports is doing their part in securing commitments from some of the Nation’s top institutions, but it is also highly advised that the athletes do their part. If an athlete is interested in a particular program or school, it is suggested that the athlete contact that coach. Let them know who you are, your team name, that you are interested in their program and you will be attending Project 120
2019–2022 – pure and mixed age groups (Rising Freshmen through Rising Seniors) Play Saturday, June 23, 2018 – Sunday, June 24, 2018 (Calvert Regional)
2023–2025 – pure and mixed age groups (Rising 6th Graders through Rising 8th Graders) Play Saturday, June 23, 2018 – Sunday, June 24, 2018 (WCU)
No one who has graduated high school is permitted to play in this event
Please sign up for notifications in TOURNEY MACHINE. Green button at the top. We will be using Tourney Machine for communication during the event!
If you have specific schedule requests, please submit via form using this link: SCHEDULE REQUEST Please do not email, only requests submitted in form will be taken into consideration.
- FULL regulation size fields
- All teams guaranteed at least 4 games
- 2019s–2021s will play a Showcase Format; 4 Round Robin games of equal weighted competition
- 2022s–2025s will play a Championship Format
- Running clock with a central horn
$1600/team; includes a $450 deposit, which is due at time of registration and is needed to secure your spot.
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE; FEES MUST be RECEIVED by DEADLINE, or you will be removed from the event!
Policies & Procedures
- ALL participants MUST be US Lacrosse Members in order to participate in the tournament. Athletes must provide your US Lacrosse membership numbers as well as expiration date when they complete their waiver. If they are not currently a member, please visit this site to sign up, as well as receive information on potential benefits
- Weather Policy – We play an outdoor sport and are subject to elements that are out of the tournaments control. The majority of tournament expenses are paid prior to the event. As such, in the event of inclement weather and full games are missed, there may be a portion of your fee refunded or credited towards the following year. We will NOT refund or credit for portion of games being missed. Under no circumstances will any refund or credit be offered to any individual player or family. All issues surrounding missed games will be dealt with between the tournament and team Coach or Director. Teams will be notified with in 2 weeks after the event if they are eligible for a partial refund OR credit due to any missed games. The tournament reserves the right to alter all game schedules in order to keep the tournament participants safe and/or to keep on time.
* Schedule Posted – Friday, June 8
* Online Player Registration Closes – Tuesday, June 12
Sponsorship & Vending
If you are interested in vending at this event, please click HERE to apply
For all vending or sponsorship questions, please contact Keith Jacoby at Keith@ultimateeventsandsports.com
For Further Information
Please contact Chelsea Sandone, at (484) 302-5057 or Chelsea@ultimateeventsandsports.com
- MAX of 22 players/team; MIN of 18 players/team
- Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; Dates listed under “Important Dates”
- All players must be USL members. Their membership numbers will be captured during the registration process. Further details below.
Calvert Regional Sports Park
North East, Maryland
West Chester University
West Chester, Pennsylvania
Online registration not available for this event.