Field Hockey Premier Summer League 2019
REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
“A great way to keep your athletes competitive in the summer!”
- Top Notch playing surface: FieldTurf’s Hockey Gold System, First in North America!
- New surface allows for fast pace games
- New Divisions added, JV and Middle School
- Central Location for easy access
- Prizes will be given to Champions!
- US FH Rated Officials
- Trainer on site
- College/Open Division: For incoming freshman, current and post collegiate players
- Varsity Division
- JV Division
- Middle School
- First 7 weeks will be 50 minute games
- Championship Format
- Each week standings will be kept and it accumulates to a tournament on the final week
- Tournament final week will be mini games of 25 minutes each
- Running Clock, Central Horn
- All games will use US Field Hockey Rated Officials and will be playing FIH Rules
- League Dates: Starting May 30th- Final Dates: TBA
Posted 2 weeks prior
- MAX of 12 players/team; MIN of 10 players/team
- Rosters and waivers will be due by May 18, 2019
- Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; further details to follow
- $930 for Teams
- $115 House Team Players (Open Division ONLY)
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE
- Weather Policy – The majority of league expenses are paid prior to the event. As such, in the event of inclement weather and full days are missed, there may be a portion of your fee refunded or credited towards the following years. We will NOT refund or credit for portion of games being missed. The event reserves the right to alter all schedules in order to keep participants safe and/or to keep on time.
Directions & Maps
West Chester University
875 South New Street
West Chester, PA
Online registration not available for this event.