A Premier Individual DII and DIII Showcase – The Best of the Best!
Do YOU Want to Get Drafted?
• Top DII and DIII prospects from across the country playing alongside each other
• This is a showcase only for nominated players – all potential participants have to submit an application!
• Many of the Nation’s top DII and DIII institutions will be in attendance doing on field instruction as well as recruiting from the sidelines.
• Teams will be “drafted” by college coaches in attendance.
• 1 day of challenging training sessions, and competitive small sided showcase games.
• All drills and games will be played on a regulation full field indoors.
• High Resolution Video will be taken all day and distributed to all college coaches in the nation
Age Groups and Date
2018s to 2021s: Sunday, January 14, 2018
This event is post-poned! No activities on Sunday, JANUARY 14TH
2018 College Coaches – More to come! Listed updated as of 12.12.17
Important Note: If you are interested in attending an institution that is not listed below, it is suggested that you reach out to them and let them know you are interested in their program and that you will be attending The Draft! Also, all drills and games will be filmed and distributed for free to every college coach in the country. You will have the ability to be seen by ALL college coaches in the Nation!
Cedar Crest College*
Drew University *
East Stroudsburg University
Franklin & Marshall College*
Hiram College *
Holy Family University
Lancaster Bible College
Ohio Valley University
St. Lawrence University*
University of Charleston*
*COACHING and RECRUITING at The Draft!
Ultimate Events and Sports has teamed up with ConnectLax to bring you the best video coverage at the lowest possible price. All activities for the 2018-2021s will be filmed, with the opportunity for athletes to purchase individual game film at the lowest rate offered by the majority of other tournaments. ConnectLax will also offer their professional editing services to create highlight videos at a price that is cheaper then doing it yourself!
Click HERE for ORDERING options!
Note: All game film will be provided to all college coaches in the nation so that they do not miss any of your games!
• All players MUST have a recommendation to participate; Recommendation form is part of the initial application process
• A max of 75 participants will be chosen
• Participants will have skill specific drills in the morning; small sided showcase games in the afternoon
• Teams will be coached by college coaches
• All players will be grouped by age and level of play to ensure competitive skill groups
• A Draft game pinny and shorts will be provided to all participants
• All play is INDOORS
• Athletes are permitted to wear molded cleats, sneakers, or turf shoes. Metal or detachable cleats are NOT allowed!
• USL certified officials will be on all small sided and full field games
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and MUST be RECEIVED at time of Acceptance
Please check back for available hotels and booking instructions.
Step 1: Click on the “I want to get DRAFTED!” button at the top. This is your application
Step 2: At the end of the application, you will be given an electronic recommendation form that needs to be sent to your high school and/or club coach. Please email it to them and ask them to fill it out. It is a quick process! If you do not receive the link to access this electronic recommendation form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and the electronic recommendation form will be provided.
Step 3: Once we have received your recommendation, your application will be completed. It will then be reviewed. If accepted, an acceptance letter will be sent along with a registration link.
Step 4: If accepted, please fill out the registration link in its entirety! You will then be “Drafted”!
• ALL participants MUST be US Lacrosse Members in order to participate in the tournament. Athletes must provide your US Lacrosse membership numbers as well as expiration date when they complete their waiver. If they are not currently a member, please visit this site to sign up, as well as receive information on potential benefits
• Weather Policy – The majority of event expenses are paid prior to The Draft. As such, in the event of inclement weather and the full programming is missed, there may be a portion of your fee refunded or credited towards the following years. We will NOT refund or credit for portion of the day being missed. The event reserves the right to alter all schedules in order to keep The Draft participants safe and/or to keep on time.
For Directions & Maps
In The Net Sports Complex
798 Airport Road
Palmyra, PA 17078
For Further Information
Please contact Becky Wells, Co-Director, at 484-302-5057 or Becky@ultimateeventsandsports.com
Online registration not available for this event.