• NEW Camp format open to all players, with a DRAFTED All Star Team at the end
• Many of the Nation’s top DI, DII, and DIII institutions will be doing on field coaching
• DII and DIII coaches who are not coaching will be on the sidelines evaluating.
• Players are guaranteed exposure to all college coaches instructing on the field.
• Players will learn from some of the best coaches in the game
• 1 day of challenging training sessions, and competitive small sided showcase games.
• All drills and games will be played on a regulation full field indoors.
• High Resolution Video will be taken all day and distributed to all college coaches in the nation
Age Groups and Date
2018s to 2021s: Sunday, January 14, 2018
2016 Coaches are listed below. New 2018 list will be posted by October 16, 2017.
Important Note: If you are interested in attending an institution that is not listed below, it is suggested that you reach out to them and let them know you are interested in their program and that you will be attending The Draft! Also, all drills and games will be filmed and distributed for free to every college coach in the country. You will have the ability to be seen by ALL college coaches in the Nation!
Cedar Crest College
Chestnut Hill College *
Drew University *
East Stroudsburg University *
Franklin & Marshall College *
Hiram College *
Juniata College *
Lancaster Bible College
Lebanon Valley College
Nyack College *
Ohio Valley University
Seton Hill University *
Slippery Rock University
The Catholic University of America *
University of Charleston
Westminster College- PA
*COACHING and RECRUITING at The Draft!
Ultimate Events and Sports has teamed up with ConnectLax to bring you the best video coverage at the lowest possible price. All activities for the 2018-2021s will be filmed, with the opportunity for athletes to purchase individual game film at the lowest rate offered by the majority of other tournaments. ConnectLax will also offer their professional editing services to create highlight videos at a price that is cheaper then doing it yourself!
Click HERE for ORDERING options!
Note: All game film will be provided to all college coaches in the nation so that they do not miss any of your games!
• Participants will have skill specific drills in the morning; small sided showcase games in the afternoon
• Teams will be coached by college coaches
• Day will end with a drafted All Star game
• All players will be grouped by age and level of play to ensure competitive skill groups
• A Draft game pinnie and shorts will be provided to all participants
• All play is INDOORS
• Athletes are permitted to wear molded cleats, sneakers, or turf shoes. Metal or detachable cleats are NOT allowed!
• USL certified officials will be on all small sided and full field games
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and MUST be RECEIVED at time of Acceptance
Please check back for available hotels and booking instructions.
Step 1: Click on the Register Now button above and complete all prompted information, including waiver.
Step 2: During registration, you will be prompted to submit a club or high school coach to provide a reference. We will contact that coach to determine level of play. This is needed to make sure players are placed in skill and age matched appropriate groups.
• ALL participants MUST be US Lacrosse Members in order to participate in the tournament. Athletes must provide your US Lacrosse membership numbers as well as expiration date when they complete their waiver. If they are not currently a member, please visit this site to sign up, as well as receive information on potential benefits
• Weather Policy – The majority of event expenses are paid prior to The Draft. As such, in the event of inclement weather and the full programming is missed, there may be a portion of your fee refunded or credited towards the following years. We will NOT refund or credit for portion of the day being missed. The event reserves the right to alter all schedules in order to keep The Draft participants safe and/or to keep on time.
For Directions & Maps
In The Net Sports Complex
798 Airport Road
Palmyra, PA 17078
For Further Information
Please contact Becky Wells, Co-Director, at 484-302-5057 or Becky@ultimateeventsandsports.com
Online registration not available for this event.