Policies & Procedures (Including HOTELS)
Sponsorship & Vending
Ultimate Events and Sports has teamed up with ConnectLax to bring you the best video coverage at the lowest possible price, with the opportunity for athletes to purchase individual game film at the lowest rate offered by the majority of other tournaments. ConnectLax will also offer their professional editing services to create highlight videos at a price that is cheaper then doing it yourself!
- 1 Day Event and 1 great location, Calvert Regional Sports Park! Excellent way to prepare for the November tournament circuit
- DII and DIII College Coaches will be in attendance for girls who want to play at this level; please note there are tremendous playing opportunities at these institutions! All coaches, including DI’s, will have access to the game film through our video distribution.
- Fun day of lacrosse with great competition for all ages
- USL Certified Officials on all games
- Professional staff on each field keeping score and all will have a direct line of communication to all tournament staff. This will provide open lines of communication throughout the event.
Saturday; 2020–2023 – pure and mixed age groups (Rising Seniors through Rising Freshman)
Saturday; 2024-2027 – pure and mixed age groups (Rising 8th Graders through Rising 5th Graders)
No-one who has graduated high school is permitted to play in this event.
- FULL regulation size fields
- All teams guaranteed (3) 50 min games
- Round Robin Format; teams will play in weighted brackets
- Running clock with a central horn
- 1 day event per age group (Saturday)
Note: we are following 2018 US Lacrosse rules with some modifications
2018 Committed Coaches
**Note: If you are attending The Fall Round’Up and you do not see a school below that you are interested in, we advise that you reach out to that school and let them know you are attending The Fall Round’Up and invite them to attend. Please remember that only DII and DIII coaches can attended this tournament per NCAA rules.
Cedar Crest College
Delaware Valley University
East Stroudsburg University
Eastern Mennonite University
Georgian Court University
Lancaster Bible College
Lebanon Valley College
Mount Aloysius College
University of Charleston
University of Detroit Mercy
University of Mary Washington
Washington & Jefferson College
$1200/team for 2020-2023; $1050/team for 2024-2027
Requires a $450 deposit , which is due at time of registration and is needed to secure your spot (checks are accepted).
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE and MUST be RECEIVED by DEADLINES in order to be placed on the schedule!
MAX of 22 players/team; MIN of 15 players/team
Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; further details to follow
All players must be USL members. Their membership numbers will be captured during the registration process. Further details below.
Tuesday, August 1, 2019: Final Balance DUE
Wednesday, October 10: Final Roster Validation DUE
Wednesday, October 3: Online Player Registration (Waiver) DUE
Wednesday, October 10, 2018 (at the latest): Schedule POSTED
Saturday, October 19, 2019: Fall Round’Up BEGINS!
Policies & Procedures (Including HOTELS)
- Hotel Policy – STAY TO PLAY Ultimate Events & Sports Management is proud to partner with HBC Event Services, a travel/booking agency with a nationwide reputation for excellence in managing travel for sports events. HBC Event Services provides an easy way for you to book your hotel rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are lower than the hotel’s best available rate and usually includes breakfast for your team. HBC Event Services guarantees that if the tournament is cancelled due to weather, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your reservation elsewhere. This guarantee does not include hotel reservations made after the hotel cut off dates.This is a STAY TO PLAY tournament. All non-commuting teams participating in the tournament MUST (as a condition of acceptance) make all hotel accommodations using our tournament housing services. Please book through the hotel reservation link below, and do not call the hotels directly. We appreciate your support as these partnered hotels assist in sponsoring our event!
Option 1- Send the booking link out to your teams and allow them to book wherever they choose to book individually.
Option 2-Have a team manager or coach hold room blocks for your families. The team manager will then send out the block information and families will book within that block.
Please contact HBC Event Services at (505) 346-0522 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions and/or have any special hotel requests.
- ALL participants MUST be US Lacrosse Members in order to participate in the tournament. Athletes must provide your US Lacrosse membership numbers as well as expiration date when they complete their waiver. If they are not currently a member, please visit this site to sign up, as well as receive information on potential benefits
- Weather Policy – We play an outdoor sport and are subject to elements that are out of the tournaments control. The majority of tournament expenses are paid prior to the event. As such, in the event of inclement weather and full games are missed, there may be a portion of your fee refunded or credited towards the following years. We will NOT refund or credit for portion of games being missed. Under no circumstances will any refund or credit be offered to any individual player or family. All issues surrounding missed games will be dealt with between the tournament and team Coach or Director. Teams will be notified with in 2 weeks after the event if they are eligible for a partial refund OR credit due to any missed games. The tournament reserves the right to alter all game schedules in order to keep the tournament participants safe and/or to keep on time.
Sponsorship and Vending
If you are interested in vending at this event, please click HERE to apply
For all vending and sponsorship questions, please contact Keith Jacoby at Keith@ultimateeventsandsports.com
For Further Information
Please contact us at (484) 302-5057 or Caroline@ultimateeventsandsports.com
Calvert Regional Sports Park
304 Brick Meetinghouse Rd
North East, MD 21901
Online registration not available for this event.