Policies & Procedures (Including HOTELS)
Sponsorship & Vending
Ultimate Events and Sports has teamed up with Touchline Video to bring you the best video coverage at the lowest possible price, with the opportunity for athletes to purchase individual game film at the lowest rate offered by the majority of other tournaments. Touchline will also offer their professional editing services to create highlight videos at a price that is cheaper then doing it yourself!
- 1 Day Event and NEW Location, Westtown School! Excellent way to prepare for the November tournament circuit
- DII and DIII College Coaches will be in attendance for girls who want to play at this level; please note there are tremendous playing opportunities at these institutions! All coaches, including DI’s, will have access to the game film through our video distribution.
- Fun day of lacrosse with great competition for all ages
- USL Certified Officials on all games
- Professional staff on each field keeping score and all will have a direct line of communication to all tournament staff. This will provide open lines of communication throughout the event.
Sunday; 2018–2021 – pure and mixed age groups (Rising Seniors through Rising Freshman)
Saturday; 2022–2025 – pure and mixed age groups (Rising 8th Graders through Rising 5th Graders)
No-one who has graduated high school is permitted to play in this event.
If you have specific schedule requests, please submit via form using this link: SCHEDULE REQUEST Please do not email, only requests submitted in form will be taken into consideration.
- FULL regulation size fields
- All teams guaranteed (3) 50 min games
- Round Robin Format; teams will play in weighted brackets
- Running clock with a central horn
- 1 day event per age group (Saturday or Sunday)
Note: we are following 2017 US Lacrosse rules with some modifications:
2016 Committed Coaches - Updated 10/17/16
**Please note: this list will continue to grow as we get closer to the weekend. College coaches will register up until the event and some will just show up. For this reason, we highly encourage athletes to contact schools that they are interested in attending who may NOT be on the list below, in addition to the ones listed below. It is suggested that the athlete let the coach know that they are interested in their program and they can see them play at The Fall Roundup this weekend!
**Also note: All of the 2017-2020 games will be filmed this weekend by TOUCHLINE VIDEO and all film will be distributed to every college coach in the Nation: DIs thru DIIIs! All player profiles are being distributed via COACH PACKET!
Albertus Magnus College
Bryn Athyn College
Bryn Mawr College
Cedar Crest College
Chestnut Hill College
College of Mount Saint Vincent
Franklin & Marshall
Gwynedd Mercy University
Lancaster Bible College
Lebanon Valley College
The College of Wooster
University of Charleston, WV
$1200/team for 2018-2021; $1050/team for 2022-2025
includes a $450 deposit , which is due at time of registration and is needed to secure your spot.
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE and MUST be RECEIVED PRIOR to the EVENT in order to be placed on the schedule!
MAX of 22 players/team; MIN of 15 players/team
Rosters and waivers will be due by TBA
Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; further details to follow
All players must be USL members. Their membership numbers will be captured during the registration process. Further details below.
Monday, August 1, 2016: Final Balance DUE
TBA: Final Roster DUE
TBA: Online Player Registration (Waiver) DUE
Wednesday, October 12, 2016: Schedule Posted
Saturday, October 22, 2016: THE FALL ROUNDUP BEGINS!
Policies & Procedures (Including HOTELS)
- Hotel Policy – We are pleased to announce that we are working with JETT Travel, Inc. along with the Chester County Visitors Bureau to provide our teams with their housing needs. If you are in need of housing please submit your request by CLICKING HERE. You will be contacted with a list of available housing. Please note, these hotels are for GROUP RESERVATIONS ONLY.All teams in need of overnight accommodations MUST use JETT Travel.
- ALL participants MUST be US Lacrosse Members in order to participate in the tournament. Athletes must provide your US Lacrosse membership numbers as well as expiration date when they complete their waiver. If they are not currently a member, please visit this site to sign up, as well as receive information on potential benefits
- Weather Policy – We play an outdoor sport and are subject to elements that are out of the tournaments control. The majority of tournament expenses are paid prior to the event. As such, in the event of inclement weather and full games are missed, there may be a portion of your fee refunded or credited towards the following years. We will NOT refund or credit for portion of games being missed. Under no circumstances will any refund or credit be offered to any individual player or family. All issues surrounding missed games will be dealt with between the tournament and team Coach or Director. Teams will be notified with in 2 weeks after the event if they are eligible for a partial refund OR credit due to any missed games. The tournament reserves the right to alter all game schedules in order to keep the tournament participants safe and/or to keep on time.
Sponsorship and Vending
If you are interested in vending at this event, please click HERE to apply
For all vending and sponsorship questions, please contact Keith Jacoby at Keith@ultimateeventsandsports.com
For Further Information
Please contact us at (484) 302-5057 or Chelsea@ultimateeventsandsports.com
975 Westtown Rd
West Chester, PA 19382
Online registration not available for this event.