Policies & Procedures (Including HOTELS)
Sponsorship & Vending
Ultimate Events and Sports has teamed up with ConnectLax to bring you the best video coverage at the lowest possible price, with the opportunity for athletes to purchase individual game film at the lowest rate offered by the majority of other tournaments. ConnectLax will also offer their professional editing services to create highlight videos at a price that is cheaper then doing it yourself!
- 1 Day Event and 1 great location, Calvert Regional Sports Park! Excellent way to prepare for the November tournament circuit
- DII and DIII College Coaches will be in attendance for girls who want to play at this level; please note there are tremendous playing opportunities at these institutions! All coaches, including DI’s, will have access to the game film through our video distribution.
- Fun day of lacrosse with great competition for all ages
- USL Certified Officials on all games
- Professional staff on each field keeping score and all will have a direct line of communication to all tournament staff. This will provide open lines of communication throughout the event.
Sunday; 2020–2023 – pure and mixed age groups (Rising Seniors through Rising Freshman)
Saturday; 2024-2027 – pure and mixed age groups (Rising 8th Graders through Rising 5th Graders)
No-one who has graduated high school is permitted to play in this event.
- FULL regulation size fields
- All teams guaranteed (3) 50 min games
- Round Robin Format; teams will play in weighted brackets
- Running clock with a central horn
- 1 day event per age group (Saturday or Sunday)
Note: we are following 2018 US Lacrosse rules with some modifications
2018 Committed Coaches
**Note: If you are attending The Fall Round’Up and you do not see a school below that you are interested in, we advise that you reach out to that school and let them know you are attending The Fall Round’Up and invite them to attend. Please remember that only DII and DIII coaches can attended this tournament per NCAA rules.
Cedar Crest College
Delaware Valley University
East Stroudsburg University
Eastern Mennonite University
Georgian Court University
Lancaster Bible College
Lebanon Valley College
Mount Aloysius College
University of Charleston
University of Detroit Mercy
University of Mary Washington
Washington & Jefferson College
$1200/team for 2020-2023; $1050/team for 2024-2027
Requires a $450 deposit , which is due at time of registration and is needed to secure your spot (checks are accepted).
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE and MUST be RECEIVED by DEADLINES in order to be placed on the schedule!
MAX of 22 players/team; MIN of 15 players/team
Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; further details to follow
All players must be USL members. Their membership numbers will be captured during the registration process. Further details below.
Tuesday, August 1, 2018: Final Balance DUE
Wednesday, October 10: Final Roster Validation DUE
Wednesday, October 3: Online Player Registration (Waiver) DUE
Wednesday, October 10, 2018 (at the latest): Schedule POSTED
Saturday, October 20, 2018: Fall Round’Up BEGINS!
Policies & Procedures (Including HOTELS)
- We are pleased to announce that we are working with JETT Travel Inc. to provide our teams with their housing needs. If you are in need of housing, please use the information and booking link below to reserve your overnight accommodations. This is a STAY TO PLAY tournament and all reservations must be made through the JETT Travel booking system! Please contact JETT Travel, jetttravelinc.assist@
gmail.com, if you have any questions or need any assistance.
- Booking Options:
Option 1- Send the booking link out to your teams and allow them to book wherever they choose to book individually.Option 2-Have a team manager or coach hold room blocks for your families. The team manager will then send out the block information and families will book within that block. Blocks will only be held for 14 days. Rooms that are not picked up within your block after the 14 days will be released back into the system.Suggestion for booking a Block for your team: Enter the check in date you wish to start the block, number of nights you wish to stay, and then select 1 room and click check rates. On the next screen, click on view rates for a property you would like to select. If the property has the ability to accommodate a block, a green “hold block” button will appear with the amount of rooms available in red. To book the block, click on the green button and fill out the information on the next screen!Click here to BOOK YOUR ROOM: http://groups.reservetravel.co
- ALL participants MUST be US Lacrosse Members in order to participate in the tournament. Athletes must provide your US Lacrosse membership numbers as well as expiration date when they complete their waiver. If they are not currently a member, please visit this site to sign up, as well as receive information on potential benefits
- Weather Policy – We play an outdoor sport and are subject to elements that are out of the tournaments control. The majority of tournament expenses are paid prior to the event. As such, in the event of inclement weather and full games are missed, there may be a portion of your fee refunded or credited towards the following years. We will NOT refund or credit for portion of games being missed. Under no circumstances will any refund or credit be offered to any individual player or family. All issues surrounding missed games will be dealt with between the tournament and team Coach or Director. Teams will be notified with in 2 weeks after the event if they are eligible for a partial refund OR credit due to any missed games. The tournament reserves the right to alter all game schedules in order to keep the tournament participants safe and/or to keep on time.
Sponsorship and Vending
If you are interested in vending at this event, please click HERE to apply
For all vending and sponsorship questions, please contact Keith Jacoby at Keith@ultimateeventsandsports.com
For Further Information
Please contact us at (484) 302-5057 or Chelsea@ultimateeventsandsports.com
Calvert Regional Sports Park
304 Brick Meetinghouse Rd
North East, MD 21901
Online registration not available for this event.