Policies & Procedures (Including HOTELS)
Sponsorship & Vending
Ultimate Events and Sports has teamed up with ConnectLax to bring you the best video coverage at the lowest possible price, with the opportunity for athletes to purchase individual game film at the lowest rate offered by the majority of other tournaments. ConnectLax will also offer their professional editing services to create highlight videos at a price that is cheaper then doing it yourself!
- 1 Day Event and NEW Location, Calvert Regional Sports Park! Excellent way to prepare for the November tournament circuit
- DII and DIII College Coaches will be in attendance for girls who want to play at this level; please note there are tremendous playing opportunities at these institutions! All coaches, including DI’s, will have access to the game film through our video distribution.
- Fun day of lacrosse with great competition for all ages
- USL Certified Officials on all games
- Professional staff on each field keeping score and all will have a direct line of communication to all tournament staff. This will provide open lines of communication throughout the event.
Sunday; 2018–2021 – pure and mixed age groups (Rising Seniors through Rising Freshman)
Saturday; 2022–2025 – pure and mixed age groups (Rising 8th Graders through Rising 5th Graders)
No-one who has graduated high school is permitted to play in this event.
- FULL regulation size fields
- All teams guaranteed (3) 50 min games
- Round Robin Format; teams will play in weighted brackets
- Running clock with a central horn
- 1 day event per age group (Saturday or Sunday)
Note: we are following 2017 US Lacrosse rules with some modifications:
2017 Coaches in Attendance
**Also note: All of the 2018-2021 games were filmed by ConnectLax and all film will be distributed to every college coach in the Nation: DIs thru DIIIs! All player profiles are distributed via COACH PACKET!
Bryn Mawr College
Chestnut Hill College
Concordia University Chicago
Davison Elkins College
Delaware Valley University
Gwynedd Mercy University
Lancaster Bible College
$1200/team for 2018-2021; $1050/team for 2022-2025
includes a $450 deposit , which is due at time of registration and is needed to secure your spot.
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE and MUST be RECEIVED by DEADLINES in order to be placed on the schedule!
MAX of 22 players/team; MIN of 15 players/team
Rosters and waivers will be due by TBA
Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; further details to follow
All players must be USL members. Their membership numbers will be captured during the registration process. Further details below.
Tuesday, August 1, 2017: Final Balance DUE
TBA: Final Roster DUE
TBA: Online Player Registration (Waiver) DUE
Wednesday, October 11, 2017 (at the latest): Schedule POSTED
Saturday, October 21, 2017: Fall Round’Up BEGINS!
Policies & Procedures (Including HOTELS)
- Hotel Policy – We are pleased to announce that we are working with JETT Travel Inc. along with the Chester County Visitors Bureau to provide our teams with their housing needs. If you are in need of housing. please CLICK HERE to book your accommodations.
- ALL participants MUST be US Lacrosse Members in order to participate in the tournament. Athletes must provide your US Lacrosse membership numbers as well as expiration date when they complete their waiver. If they are not currently a member, please visit this site to sign up, as well as receive information on potential benefits
- Weather Policy – We play an outdoor sport and are subject to elements that are out of the tournaments control. The majority of tournament expenses are paid prior to the event. As such, in the event of inclement weather and full games are missed, there may be a portion of your fee refunded or credited towards the following years. We will NOT refund or credit for portion of games being missed. Under no circumstances will any refund or credit be offered to any individual player or family. All issues surrounding missed games will be dealt with between the tournament and team Coach or Director. Teams will be notified with in 2 weeks after the event if they are eligible for a partial refund OR credit due to any missed games. The tournament reserves the right to alter all game schedules in order to keep the tournament participants safe and/or to keep on time.
Sponsorship and Vending
If you are interested in vending at this event, please click HERE to apply
For all vending and sponsorship questions, please contact Keith Jacoby at Keith@ultimateeventsandsports.com
For Further Information
Please contact us at (484) 302-5057 or Chelsea@ultimateeventsandsports.com
Calvert Regional Sports Park
304 Brick Meetinghouse Rd
North East, MD 21901
Online registration not available for this event.