- DE Turf Complex is the largest all-turf, multi-use sports complex in the Mid-Atlantic
- Complex features 12 synthetic turf fields including 5 fields with lights, championship stadium with bleacher seating, on-site concessions, restrooms, and public Wi-Fi
- Providing a first-class sports destination venue
- ALL Turf complex so teams traveling can be sure they will always have optimal playing conditions
- College coaches can better plan their recruiting weekends and optimize their time and staff
- Premier recruiting showcase for the 2020-2022s; Championship format for the 2023-2025s.
- USL Certified and rated officials will be on all games
Hotel Policy –DE Turf requires all events to use HBC Event Services for all overnight accommodations. This is a STAY TO PLAY tournament. All non-commuting teams participating in the tournament MUST (as a condition of acceptance) make all hotel accommodations using HBC. HBC provides an easy way for you to book rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are lower than the hotel’s best available rate. HBC Event Services guarantees that if the tournament is cancelled due to weather, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your reservation elsewhere. This guarantee does not include hotel reservations made after the hotel cut off dates. Please do NOT call the hotels directly, but book through the hotel reservation link provided below the Booking Options.
Booking Options: Released in the New Year! Teams are NOT permitted to book directly with hotels!
2020s-2022s – Recruiting Showcase – pure and mixed age groups (Rising Seniors through Rising Sophomores)
2023s-2025s – Championship Format – pure and mixed age groups (Rising Freshman through Rising 7th Graders)
No one who has graduated high school is permitted to play in this event
Check back! Schedule will be posted two weeks prior to the event.
- Full Field 12v12 on FULL regulation size fields
- 4 game guarantee – 2×20 minute halves
- Running clock with a central horn
- Showcase Format for the 2020-2022s
- Championship Format for the 2023-2025s
$1600/team for the 2020-2022s
$1150/team for the 2023s-2025s
*Requires a $450 deposit at time of registration that will be applied towards final balance.
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE; FEES MUST be RECEIVED by DEADLINE, or you will be removed from the event!
Event will follow all US Lacrosse rules | Check back for official rules document.
Policies & Procedures
US Lacrosse Membership: ALL participants MUST be US Lacrosse Members in order to participate in the tournament. You must provide your US Lacrosse membership numbers as well as expiration date when you complete your waiver. If you are not currently a member, please visit this site to sign up, as well as receive information on potential benefits.
Roster Deadline: TBA
Waiver Deadline: TBA
Schedule Release: TBA
Sponsorship & Vending
If you are interested in vending at this event, please click HERE to apply
For all vending and sponsorship questions, please contact Keith Jacoby at Keith@ultimateeventsandsports.com
For Further Information
Please contact Becky Wells, at (484) 302-5057 or Becky@ultimateeventsandsports.com
DE Turf Sports Complex
4000 Bay Road
Frederica, DE 19946
Online registration not available for this event.