Policies & Procedures
Sponsorship & Vending
- Championship Format with weighted brackets. Teams will be grouped by similar levels of play to help ensure all games are competititve.
- Awards will be provided for the Champions and Finalists of each bracket.
- Management group has worked closely with the IWLCA in the past to know what they are looking for from a premier recruiting event.
- Following all USL rules
- More playing time offered by most tournaments; offering the athletes MORE playing time to be seen by the college coaches, and offering the teams the best value for their fee
- Certified USL Officials will be used on all games, and staff will be on all fields to provide a safe and professional atmosphere.
We are pleased to announce that we are working with JETT Travel, Inc. along with the Chester County Visitors Bureau to provide our teams with their housing needs. If you are in need of housing please submit your request by CLICKING HERE. You will be contacted with a list of available housing.
Please note, these hotels are for GROUP RESERVATIONS ONLY.
College Coaches who attended in 2014!
Alderson Broaddus University
Birmingham Southern College
Chestnut Hill College
Franklin and Marshall University
Fresno State University
Georgian Court University
Holy Family University
Illinois Wesleyan University
Indiana University of Pennsylvania
Kennesaw State University
La Salle University
Lebanon Valley College
Montclair State University
Mount Saint Mary College
Ohio Northern University
Ohio State University
Old Dominion University
Penn State University
Robert Morris University
Saint Francis University
Saint Leo University
Seton Hill University
Stevens Institute of Technology
St. Joseph’s University
Sweet Briar College
The College of New Jersey
University of Albany
University of Connecticut
University of Cincinnati
University of Dallas
University of Indianapolis
University of Massachusetts – Amherst
University of Oregon
University of Pennsylvania
University of Pittsburgh
University of Southern California
Washington and Jefferson College
West Chester University
Ultimate Events and Sports is excited to announce their new partnership with TeamXStream, formally known as the Film Exchange Network! TeamXStream is currently being used by some of the NCAA’s premier sports, including Women’s Lacrosse, as a way for college teams to share, edit and trade their game video with other college coaches for scouting and educational purposes. Their technology is amazingly fast, intuitive, and offers the college coaches the ability to access high quality game footage from any computer or tablet!
Together with the game video provided by Touchline Video, Ultimate Events and Sports will be able to distribute the game film from their recruiting divisions for FREE to ALL college coaches in the Nation! College Coaches will have access to the video after the tournament via their TeamXStream account.
For more information on TeamXStream (www.teamxstream.com)
Please note, all RSVP’d coaches will receive electronic rosters and a grid schedule as well, prior to the event. Schedules and a Recruiting binders will also be available at the event for the college coaches. If you would like to attend this tournament to recruit, please RSVP by emailing Becky Wells
Ultimate Events and Sports has teamed up with Touchline Video to bring you the best video coverage at the lowest possible price. All fields with 2016-2018s will be filmed, with the opportunity for athletes to purchase individual game film at the lowest rate offered by the majority of other tournaments. Touchline will also offer their professional editing services to create highlight videos at a price that is cheaper then doing it yourself!
Note: All game film will be provided to all college coaches in the nation so that they do not miss any of your games!
Ultimate Events and Sports is doing their part in securing commitments from some of the Nation’s top institutions, but it is also highly advised that the athletes do their part. If an athlete is interested in a particular program or school, it is suggested that the athlete contact that coach. Let them know who you are, your team name, that you are interested in their program, and you will be attending The Grind!
2016–2018 – pure and mixed age groups (Rising Seniors through Rising Sophomores): Play Saturday, July 11, 2015-Sunday, July 12, 2015
2019–2022 – pure and mixed age groups (Rising Freshman through Rising 6th Graders): Play Friday, July 10, 2015-Saturday, July 11, 2015
No one who has graduated high school is permitted to play in this event.
If you have specific schedule requests, please submit via form using this link: SCHEDULE REQUEST Please do not email, only requests submitted in form will be taken into consideration.
- FULL regulation size fields
- All teams guaranteed 5 games; Allows for different opponents as well as more opportunity to be seen by the college coaches.
- 2 x 25 minutes halves with a 5 minute half time
- Running clock with a central horn
- Championship format
a $250 deposit is due at time of registration and is needed to secure your spot.
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and MUST be RECEIVED PRIOR to the EVENT in order to be placed on the schedule!
Policies & Procedures
- ALL participants MUST be US Lacrosse Members in order to participate in the tournament. Athletes must provide your US Lacrosse membership numbers as well as expiration date when they complete their waiver. If they are not currently a member, please visit this site to sign up, as well as receive information on potential benefits
- Weather Policy – We play an outdoor sport and are subject to elements that are out of the tournaments control. The majority of tournament expenses are paid prior to the event. As such, in the event of inclement weather and full games are missed, there may be a portion of your fee refunded or credited towards the following years. We will NOT refund or credit for portion of games being missed. Under no circumstances will any refund or credit be offered to any individual player or family. All issues surrounding missed games will be dealt with between the tournament and team Coach or Director. Teams will be notified with in 2 weeks after the event if they are eligible for a partial refund OR credit due to any missed games. The tournament reserves the right to alter all game schedules in order to keep the tournament participants safe and/or to keep on time.
Friday, May 1, 2015: Final Balance DUE
Friday, June 12, 2015: Rosters are DUE
*Please note, if you are having difficulties with reaching this deadline please contact us, we will be glad to work with you where possible!
Friday, July 10, 2015: THE GRIND BEGINS for 2019-2022s!
Saturday, July 11, 2015: THE GRIND BEGINS for 2016-2018s!
Sponsorship & Vending
If you are interested in vending at this event, please click HERE to apply
For all vending questions, please contact Keith Jacoby at Keith@ultimateeventsandsports.com
If you are interested in being a sponsor, please contact Becky Wells at (484) 883-3797 or Becky@ultimateeventsandsports.com
For Further Information
Please contact Becky Wells, Co-Director, at (484) 883-3797 or Becky@ultimateeventsandsports.com
- MAX of 22 players/team; MIN of 15 players/team
- Rosters and waivers will be due by Friday, June 12, 2015
- Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; further details to follow
- All players must be USL members. Their membership numbers will be captured during the registration process. Further details below.
We are returning to Chester County in 2015. Sites are listed below:
West Chester University (Fields 1-8)
875 S New Street
West Chester, PA
Line Road Athletic Complex (Fields 9-15)
137 Line Road
Malvern, PA 19355
**Note: these venues are less then a 10 minute drive from each other!
Online registration not available for this event.