PLAYER REGISTRATION CAN ONLY BE COMPLETED THROUGH THE EMAIL LINK YOU RECEIVE FROM YOUR TEAM
Policies & Procedures
Sponsorship & Vending
- One of the largest and most competitive tournaments in the Nation!
- Championship Format with weighted brackets. Teams will be grouped by similar levels of play to help ensure all games are competitive.
- Awards will be provided for the Champions and Finalists of each bracket.
- Management group has worked closely with the IWLCA in the past to know what they are looking for from a premier recruiting event.
- Following all USL rules
- More playing time offered by most tournaments; offering the athletes MORE playing time to be seen by the college coaches, and offering the teams the best value for their fee
- Certified USL Officials will be used on all games, and staff will be on all fields to provide a safe and professional atmosphere.
We are pleased to announce that we are working with JETT Travel Inc. to provide our teams with their housing needs. If you are in need of housing, please use the information and booking link below to reserve your overnight accommodations. This is a STAY TO PLAY tournament and all reservations must be made through the JETT Travel booking system! Please contact JETT Travel, email@example.com, if you have any questions or need any assistance.
Option 1- Send the booking link out to your teams and allow them to book wherever they choose to book individually.
Option 2-Have a team manager or coach hold room blocks for your families. The team manager will then send out the block information and families will book within that block. Blocks will only be held for 14 days. Rooms that are not picked up within your block after the 14 days will be released back into the system.
Below is the list of College Coaches who attended The Grind 2016
Albertus Magnus College
Bryn Athyn College
Cedar Crest College
Central Connecticut State University
College of the Holy Cross
College of Mount St. Vincent
College of William & Mary
Concordia University Chicago
Delaware Valley University
East Stroudsburg University
Eastern Connecticut State University
Frostburg State University
George Washington University
Georgian Court University
Grand Valley State University
Green Mountain College
Gwynedd Mercy University
Illinois Institute of Technology
James Madison University
Johnson State College
Kennesaw State University
Lancaster Bible College
Lebanon Valley College
Lock Haven University
Loyola University Maryland
La Salle University
Montclair State University
Mount St. Mary’s University
Ohio Northern University
Pennsylvania State Abington
Pennsylvania State University
Robert Morris University
Roger Williams University
Saint Francis University
Saint Joseph’s University
Saint Leo University
Seton Hill University
Slippery Rock University
Southern Connecticut State University
St. Bonaventure University
St. Mary’s College of Maryland
Stevens Institute of Technology
The College of New Jersey
University of California Davis
University of Delaware
University of Florida
University of Indianapolis
University of Michigan
University of New Haven
University of North Carolina
University of Pennsylvania
University of Pittsburgh
University of Scranton
Virginia Commonwealth University
West Chester University
Wheeling Jesuit University
York College of PA
Please note, all RSVP’d coaches will receive electronic rosters and a grid schedule as well, prior to the event. Schedules and a Recruiting binders will also be available at the event for the college coaches. If you would like to attend this tournament to recruit, please RSVP by emailing Becky Wells
Ultimate Events and Sports has teamed up with ConnectLax and Coach Packet in 2017 to bring the college coaches and participants the best video coverage and profile distribution. ConnectLax is the exclusive video provider for this event, and Coach Packet will provide all electronic player profiles to all coaches in the country. All fields with 2018-2020s will be filmed and distributed for FREE to all college coaches in the Nation through Coach Packet. All games are filmed at elevation in professional HD. Individual game film or highlight video for the participants will be available to purchase through ConnectLax.
Here is why you should choose this event for video: CLICK HERE.
Note: All game film will be provided to all college coaches in the Nation so that they do not miss any of your games!
Ultimate Events and Sports is doing their part in securing commitments from some of the Nation’s top institutions, but it is also highly advised that the athletes do their part. If an athlete is interested in a particular program or school, it is suggested that the athlete contact the coach. Let them know who you are, your team name, that you are interested in their program, and that you will be attending The Grind!
2018–2020 – pure and mixed age groups (Rising Seniors through Rising Sophomores): Play Saturday, July 8, 2017-Sunday, July 9, 2017
2021–2024 – pure and mixed age groups (Rising Freshman through Rising 6th Graders): Play Friday, July 7, 2017-Saturday, July 8, 2017
No one who has graduated high school is permitted to play in this event.
If you have specific schedule requests, please submit via form using this link: SCHEDULE REQUEST Please do not email, only requests submitted in form will be taken into consideration.
- FULL regulation size fields
- All teams guaranteed 4 games; 5th possible games via playoffs
- Running clock with a central horn
- Championship format
$1500/team; includes a $450 deposit, which is due at time of registration and is needed to secure your spot
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE; FEES MUST be RECEIVED PRIOR to the EVENT in order to be placed on the schedule!
Policies & Procedures
- ALL participants MUST be US Lacrosse Members in order to participate in the tournament. Athletes must provide your US Lacrosse membership numbers as well as expiration date when they complete their waiver. If they are not currently a member, please visit this site to sign up, as well as receive information on potential benefits
- Weather Policy – We play an outdoor sport and are subject to elements that are out of the tournaments control. The majority of tournament expenses are paid prior to the event. As such, in the event of inclement weather and full games are missed, there may be a portion of your fee refunded or credited towards the following years. We will NOT refund or credit for portion of games being missed. Under no circumstances will any refund or credit be offered to any individual player or family. All issues surrounding missed games will be dealt with between the tournament and team Coach or Director. Teams will be notified with in 2 weeks after the event if they are eligible for a partial refund OR credit due to any missed games. The tournament reserves the right to alter all game schedules in order to keep the tournament participants safe and/or to keep on time.
Monday, April 3: Player Registration Opens
Thursday, June 1: Schedule Posted
Tuesday, June 27: Player Registration Closes
Wednesday, June 28: Player Registration downloaded from League Apps to form team rosters
Thursday, June 29: Team Roster report will be sent to Coach Packet for Player Profiles
Sponsorship & Vending
If you are interested in vending at this event, please click HERE to apply
For all vending and sponsorship questions, please contact Keith Jacoby at Keith@ultimateeventsandsports.com
For Further Information
Please contact Chelsea Sandone, at (484) 302-5057 or Chelsea@ultimateeventsandsports.com
- MAX of 22 players/team; MIN of 18 players/team
- Rosters will be due by Wednesday, May 10, 2017
- Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; further details above under “Important Dates”
- All players must be USL members. Their membership numbers will be captured during the registration process. Further details below.
Sites are listed below:
West Chester University (Fields 1-8)
875 S New Street
West Chester, PA 19382
Click HERE for WCU FIELD MAP
Line Road Athletic Complex/GCVSA Fields (Fields 9-15)
137 Line Road
Malvern, PA 19355
Click HERE for LINE ROAD FIELD MAP
Great Valley High School (Fields 16-20)
225 Phoenixville Pike
Malvern, PA 19355
Click HERE for GREAT VALLEY FIELD MAP
Westtown School (Fields 21-30)
975 Westtown Road
West Chester, PA 10382
Click HERE for WESTTOWN SCHOOL FIELD MAP
Online registration not available for this event.