Sat, Jun 17, 2017-Sun, Jun 18, 2017, 8:00am-6:00pm
Registration NOW OPEN!. Do NOT miss out on this premier recruiting showcase!
A premier recruiting showcase
Command the field. Follow your dreams!
- One of the summer’s premier recruiting events
- Showcase Format
- Site is centrally located and accessible to mail travel routes; It is 30 minutes from the Philadelphia International Airport
- Full Field Games for U16 and U19 Divisions
- Small sided games for U12 and U14 Divisions
- House team available for players who are not participating with a team
- DI, DII and DIII College Coaches will be in attendance
- Touchline Video will be available on each field to bring the best video coverage
- ALL game film will be distributed to EVERY college coach in the NATION for free via TeamXStream. All players will have the ability to be seen by EVERY college coach across the country!
- Detailed player profile books will be provided to all coaches in attendance
- Fun Day of Field Hockey with GREAT competition for all ages
- Games will have US Field Hockey Rated Officials and will be playing FIH Rules
- Professional Staff on each field keep score
Age Groups and Dates
- U12 and U14 June 18, 2017
- U16 and U19 June 17, 2017
- All U16 and U19 Divisions will get 3:50 minute FULL FIELD games
- All U12 and U14 Divisions will get 4: 25 minute small sided games
- Showcase Format Round Robin
- Running Clock, Central Horn
- All games will use US Field Hockey Rated Officials and will be playing FIH Rules
- MAX of 18 players/team; MIN of 16 players/team
- Rosters and waivers will be due by Friday, June 1, 2017
- Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; further details to follow
- U16 and U19 Teams $725
- U14 and U12 Teams $550
- House Team available for U16 and U19 ONLY $75 per player
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE payment MUST be RECEIVED at time of Team Registration
- Hotel Policy – Teams are allowed to book rooms on their own; however, if you need assistance, please contact: Becky@ultimateeventsandsports.com. A list of preferred hotels will be provided.
- Weather Policy – The majority of tournament expenses are paid prior to the event. As such, in the event of inclement weather and full days are missed, there may be a portion of your fee refunded or credited towards the following years. We will NOT refund or credit for portion of games being missed. The event reserves the right to alter all schedules in order to keep The Launch participants safe and/or to keep on time.
Directions & Maps
* denotes required fields
Online registration not available for this event.
Consent / Waiver
Code of Conduct