A tournament dedicated to bringing our Youth together It’s YOUR Time!
- FUN weekend of Field Hockey with GREAT competition for all ages
- Games will have US Field Hockey Rated Officials and will be playing FIH Rules
- Professional Staff on each field to keep score
- A Round Robin format that is focused on our younger players
- All TURF Complex with fields right next to each other
- Fast competitive play!
- Centrally located to allow easy access for teams from across the country
Age Groups and Dates
November 11, 2017: U10, U12 and U14
- U14s: 5: 25 minute full field games
- U10 and U12: 4: 25 minute small sided games
- Round Robin Festival
- Running Clock, Central Horn
- All games will use US Field Hockey Rated Officials and will be playing FIH Rules
- For U14 Divisions: MAX of 18 players/team; MIN of 14 players/team
- For U10 and U12 Divisions: MAX of 12 players/team; MIN of 8 players/team
- Rosters due October 27, 2017
- Waivers need to be submitted at check-in prior to teams first game
U10 and U12s: $325
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE
- Hotel Policy – Teams are allowed to book rooms on their own; however, if you need assistance, please contact: Becky@ultimateeventsandsports.com. A list of preferred hotels will be provided.
- Weather Policy – The majority of tournament expenses are paid prior to the event. As such, in the event of inclement weather and full days are missed, there may be a portion of your fee refunded or credited towards the following years. We will NOT refund or credit for portion of games being missed. The event reserves the right to alter all schedules in order to keep The Launch participants safe and/or to keep on time.
Directions & Maps
The Proving Grounds
725 Conshohocken Road
Conshohocken PA 19428
Online registration not available for this event.