Policies & Procedures (Including HOTELS)
Sponsorship & Vending
We are thrilled to announce that UES is partnering with legendary coach, Cindy Timchal and Power 5 to bring you a world class tournament in July of 2018! Cindy is the founder of the premier Rivalry Challenge at the Naval Academy in Annapolis, MD. In addition, she is the NCAA’s all-time leader in DI career wins and is well connected to top coaches and players in the game of lacrosse.
UES is an industry leader providing some the Nation’s best in class tournaments. We are uniting with Power 5 and Cindy Timchal to bring together premier level competition and top college coaches at a central location, DE Turf Sports Complex. DE Turf is designed for elite level tournaments, and is perfect for college recruiting
- 12 turf fields all in one location. Fields are perfectly laid out for college recruiters
- Onsite parking within close proximity to fields
- Centrally located to allow for easy access for teams coming from various regions
- Top College Coaches will be in attendance
- Professional staff on each field keeping score
- Restaurant quality concessions onsite
- Championship format with competitive bracketing
- 30 miles to the DE beaches; ideal for families who want to relax before and after their games
- Perfect tournament to closeout your summer
- 2019 – 2021; play Saturday/Sunday
- 2022 – 2025; play Friday/Saturday
- Mixed Divisions are allowed; teams must play up to the oldest player on their rosters. Teams may NOT play down!
Ultimate Events and Sports has teamed up with ConnectLax and Coach Packet in 2018 to bring the college coaches and participants the best video coverage and profile distribution. ConnectLax is the exclusive video provider for this event, and Coach Packet will provide all electronic player profiles to all coaches in the country. All fields with 2019-2021s ONLY will be filmed and distributed for FREE to all college coaches in the Nation through Coach Packet. All games are filmed at elevation in professional HD. Individual game film or highlight video for the participants will be available to purchase through ConnectLax.
To order INDIVIDUAL GAME FILM:
Here is why you should choose this event for video: CLICK HERE.
Note: All game film will be provided to all college coaches in the Nation so that they do not miss any of your games!
Ultimate Events and Sports is doing their part in securing commitments from some of the Nation’s top institutions, but it is also highly advised that the athletes do their part. If an athlete is interested in a particular program or school, it is suggested that the athlete contact the coach. Let them know who you are, your team name, that you are interested in their program, and that you will be attending The Surge!
- FULL regulation size fields
- All teams guaranteed 4 games
- Games are 50 minutes: 2 x 25 minute halves
- All Divisions will play a Championship Format
- Running clock with a central horn
Albertus Magnus College
Army West Point
Chestnut Hill College
Cincinnati Christian University
Coastal Carolina University
East Stroudsburg University
Franklin and Marshall College
George Mason University
Georgian Court University
Holy Family University
Kent State University
La Salle University
Lancaster Bible College
Lebanon Valley College
Mount Aloysius College
North Carolina Wesleyan College
Saint Francis University
Saint Joseph’s University
Seton Hill University
St. Bonaventure University
United Health Care – Atlanta. GA
University of Charleston
University of Colorado Boulder
University of Delaware
University of New Haven
University of Richmond
Virginia Commonwealth University
Washington & Jefferson College
West Chester University
William Peace University
a $450 deposit is due at time of registration and is needed to secure your spot.
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE and MUST be RECEIVED BY DEADLINE in order to be placed on the schedule!
Back to Top
- MAX of 22 players/team; MIN of 15 players/team
- Rosters and waivers will be due TBA
- Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; further details to follow
- All players must be USL members. Their membership numbers will be captured during the registration process. Further details below.
* Schedule Posted – Friday, June 29
* Online Player Registration Closes – Tuesday, June 12
Policies & Procedures
- Hotel Policy –DE Turf requires all event to use HBC Event Services for all overnight accommodations. Below are your booking options:
Option 1- Send the booking link below to your team(s) and allow them to book individually at any property of their choice.
Option 2-Have a team manager or coach hold room blocks for your families. The team manager will then send out the block information and families will book within that block. If the property has the ability to accommodate a block, a green “hold block” button will appear with the amount of rooms available in red. To book the block, click on the green button and fill out the information on the next screen!
If you have any questions, please contact:
HBC Event Services
Monday- Friday 8am-5pm MST
- Weather Policy – We play an outdoor sport and are subject to elements that are out of the tournaments control. The majority of tournament expenses are paid prior to the event. As such, in the event of inclement weather and full games are missed, there may be a portion of your fee refunded or credited towards the following years. We will NOT refund or credit for portion of games being missed. Under no circumstances will any refund or credit be offered to any individual player or family. All issues surrounding missed games will be dealt with between the tournament and team Coach or Director. Teams will be notified with in 2 weeks after the event if they are eligible for a partial refund OR credit due to any missed games. The tournament reserves the right to alter all game schedules in order to keep the tournament participants safe and/or to keep on time.
Sponsorship and Vending
If you are interested in vending at this event, please click HERE to apply
For all vending and sponsorship questions, please contact Keith Jacoby at Keith@ultimateeventsandsports.com
For Further Information
Please contact Becky at 484-302-5057 or firstname.lastname@example.org
4000 Bay Rd
Frederica, DE 19946
Online registration not available for this event.