Policies & Procedures (Including HOTELS)
Sponsorship & Vending
We are thrilled to announce that UES is partnering once again with legendary coach, Cindy Timchal and Power 5 to bring you a world class tournament in July of 2019! Cindy is the founder of the premier Rivalry Challenge at the Naval Academy in Annapolis, MD. In addition, she is the NCAA’s all-time leader in DI career wins and is well connected to top coaches and players in the game of lacrosse.
UES is an industry leader providing some the Nation’s best in class tournaments. We are uniting with Power 5 and Cindy Timchal to bring together premier level competition and top college coaches at a central location, DE Turf Sports Complex. DE Turf is designed for elite level tournaments, and is perfect for college recruiting
- 12 turf fields all in one location. Fields are perfectly laid out for college recruiters
- Onsite parking within close proximity to fields
- Centrally located to allow for easy access for teams coming from various regions
- Top College Coaches will be in attendance
- Professional staff on each field keeping score
- Restaurant quality concessions onsite
- Championship format with competitive bracketing
- 30 miles to the DE beaches; ideal for families who want to relax before and after their games
- Perfect tournament to closeout your summer
- 2020 – 2022; play Saturday/Sunday
- 2023 – 2026; play Friday/Saturday
- Mixed Divisions are allowed; teams must play up to the oldest player on their rosters. Teams may NOT play down!
Ultimate Events and Sports has teamed up with ConnectLax and Coach Packet in 2018 to bring the college coaches and participants the best video coverage and profile distribution. ConnectLax is the exclusive video provider for this event, and Coach Packet will provide all electronic player profiles to all coaches in the country. All fields with 2020-2023s ONLY will be filmed and distributed for FREE to all college coaches in the Nation through Coach Packet. All games are filmed at elevation in professional HD. Individual game film or highlight video for the participants will be available to purchase through ConnectLax.
To order INDIVIDUAL GAME FILM:
For ordering TEAM FILM - CLICK HERE
Here is why you should choose this event for video: CLICK HERE.
Note: All game film will be provided to all college coaches in the Nation so that they do not miss any of your games!
Ultimate Events and Sports is doing their part in securing commitments from some of the Nation’s top institutions, but it is also highly advised that the athletes do their part. If an athlete is interested in a particular program or school, it is suggested that the athlete contact the coach. Let them know who you are, your team name, that you are interested in their program, and that you will be attending The Surge!
- FULL regulation size fields
- All teams guaranteed 4 games
- Games are 50 minutes: 2 x 25 minute halves
- All Divisions will play a Championship Format
- Running clock with a central horn
College Coaches RSVP: Updated May 22 2019
Cedar Crest College
Coastal Carolina University
East Carolina University
Holy Family University
Lancaster Bible College
Lock Haven University
Pomona & Pitzer Colleges
Saint Joseph’s University
Saint Leo University
University of Akron
University of Charleston
University of Charleston WV
Western Connecticut State University
William Peace University
a $450 deposit is due at time of registration and is needed to secure your spot.
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE and MUST be RECEIVED BY DEADLINE in order to be placed on the schedule!
Back to Top
- MAX of 22 players/team; MIN of 15 players/team
- Rosters and waivers will be due TBA
- Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; further details to follow
- All players must be USL members. Their membership numbers will be captured during the registration process. Further details below.
Registration OPENS: Monday, August 20, 2018 at 12pm
Housing Reservations via HBC will be available: TBD
Balance Due: Friday, March 1, 2019
Roster Deadline: TBD
Waiver Deadline: TBD
Schedule Posted: June 28, 2019
Policies & Procedures
- Hotel Policy –DE Turf requires all events to use HBC Event Services for all overnight accommodations. This is a STAY TO PLAY tournament. All non-commuting teams participating in the tournament MUST (as a condition of acceptance) make all hotel accommodations using HBC. HBC provides an easy way for you to book rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are lower than the hotel’s best available rate. HBC Event Services guarantees that if the tournament is cancelled due to weather, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your reservation elsewhere. This guarantee does not include hotel reservations made after the hotel cut off dates. Please do NOT call the hotels directly, but book through the hotel reservation link provided below the Booking Options. Below are your booking options:
Option 1- Send the booking link below to your team(s) and allow them to book individually at any property of their choice.
Option 2-Have a team manager or coach hold room blocks for your families. The team manager will then send out the block information and families will book within that block. If the property has the ability to accommodate a block, a green “hold block” button will appear with the amount of rooms available in red. To book the block, click on the green button and fill out the information on the next screen!
If you have any questions, please contact:
HBC Event Services
Monday- Friday 8am-5pm MST
- Weather Policy – We play an outdoor sport and are subject to elements that are out of the tournaments control. The majority of tournament expenses are paid prior to the event. As such, in the event of inclement weather and full games are missed, there may be a portion of your fee refunded or credited towards the following years. We will NOT refund or credit for portion of games being missed. Under no circumstances will any refund or credit be offered to any individual player or family. All issues surrounding missed games will be dealt with between the tournament and team Coach or Director. Teams will be notified with in 2 weeks after the event if they are eligible for a partial refund OR credit due to any missed games. The tournament reserves the right to alter all game schedules in order to keep the tournament participants safe and/or to keep on time.
Sponsorship and Vending
If you are interested in vending at this event, please contact J Hackney at email@example.com or 856-217-7133
For all sponsorship questions, please contact Keith Jacoby at Keith@ultimateeventsandsports.com
For Further Information
Please contact Becky at 484-302-5057 or firstname.lastname@example.org
4000 Bay Rd
Frederica, DE 19946
Online registration not available for this event.