One of the fall’s premier recruiting showcases.
Come be seen by some of the Nation’s top institutions!
Policies & Procedures (Including HOTELS)
Sponsorship & Vending
Ultimate Events and Sports has teamed up with Touchline Video to bring you the best video coverage at the lowest possible price, with the opportunity for athletes to purchase individual game film at the lowest rate offered by the majority of other tournaments. Touchline will also offer their professional editing services to create highlight videos at a price that is cheaper then doing it yourself!
- Recruiting Showcase where some of the Nation’s top collegiate recruiters will be in attendance
- Teams participating from across the country
- Conveniently located in West Chester, PA. 25 miles west of Philadelphia and close to the Valley Forge National Historical Park. Also, just minutes away from King of Prussia!
- Just miles off of the PA turnpike and also easily accessible via main travel corridors of 422, 113, 100, 202 and I-95
- A number of hotels, shopping districts, restaurants, and historical sites are easily accessible to this site.
- Certified USL Officials will be used on all games, and staff will be on all fields to provide a safe and professional atmosphere.
- 1 day event to cut down on travel expenses
- Showcase/Round-Robin Format
2018s–2021s: pure and mixed age groups (Rising Seniors through Rising Freshman)
If you have specific schedule requests, please submit via form using this link: SCHEDULE REQUEST Please do not email, only requests submitted in form will be taken into consideration.
Click HERE for FIELD MAP
- FULL regulation size fields
- Games are 40 minutes: 2 x 20 minute halves
- Running clock with a central horn
2016 Committed Coaches – Updated 11/4/16
**Please note: this list will continue to grow as we get closer to the weekend. We will update the list daily. College coaches will register up until the event and some will just show up. For this reason, we highly encourage athletes to contact schools that they are interested in attending who may NOT be on the list below, in addition to the ones listed below. It is suggested that the athlete let the coach know that they are interested in their program and they can see them play at The Watch this weekend!
**Also note: All of the 2017-2020 games will be filmed by TOUCHLINE VIDEO and all film will be distributed to every college coach in the Nation: DIs thru DIIIs! All player profiles are being distributed via COACH PACKET!
Albertus Magnus College
Alderson Broaddus University
Army West Point
Bryn Athyn College
Central Connecticut State University
Central Michigan University
Coastal Carolina University
College of the Holy Cross
College of Mount Saint Vincent
Delaware Valley University
East Carolina University
East Stroudsburg University
Franklin & Marshall
Gwynedd Mercy University
Kennesaw State University
La Salle University
Lebanon Valley College
Mount Saint Mary College
Ohio Valley University
Penn State Abington
Roberts Wesleyan College
Slippery Rock University
St. Bonaventure University
Stevens Institute of Technology
University of Michigan
University of Pennsylvania
University of Scranton
a $450 deposit is due at time of registration and is needed to secure your spot.
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and MUST be RECEIVED PRIOR to the EVENT in order to be placed on the schedule!
- MAX of 22 players/team; MIN of 15 players/team
- Rosters and waivers will be due by TBA
- Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; further details to follow
- All players must be USL members. Their membership numbers will be captured during the registration process. Further details below.
TBA: Final Balance DUE
TBA: Rosters are DUE
TBA: Online Player Registration (Waiver) DUE
Saturday, November 4, 2017: THE WATCH!
Policies & Procedures
- Hotel Policy – We are pleased to announce that we are working with JETT Travel, Inc. along with the Chester County Visitors Bureau to provide our teams with their housing needs. If you are in need of housing please CLICK HERE to access the JETT Travel booking site. All teams in need of overnight accommodations MUST use JETT Travel. The Watch is a “Stay to Play” tournament.
- ALL participants MUST be US Lacrosse Members in order to participate in the tournament. Athletes must provide your US Lacrosse membership numbers as well as expiration date when they complete their waiver. If they are not currently a member, please visit this site to sign up, as well as receive information on potential benefits
- Weather Policy – We play an outdoor sport and are subject to elements that are out of the tournaments control. The majority of tournament expenses are paid prior to the event. As such, in the event of inclement weather and full games are missed, there may be a portion of your fee refunded or credited towards the following years. We will NOT refund or credit for portion of games being missed. Under no circumstances will any refund or credit be offered to any individual player or family. All issues surrounding missed games will be dealt with between the tournament and team Coach or Director. Teams will be notified with in 2 weeks after the event if they are eligible for a partial refund OR credit due to any missed games. The tournament reserves the right to alter all game schedules in order to keep the tournament participants safe and/or to keep on time.
Sponsorship and Vending
If you are interested in vending at this event, please click HERE to apply
For all vending and sponsorship questions, please contact Keith Jacoby at Keith@ultimateeventsandsports.com
For Further Information
Please contact us at 484-302-5057 or firstname.lastname@example.org
975 Westtown Rd
West Chester, PA 19382
Online registration not available for this event.