One of the fall’s premier recruiting showcases.
Come be seen by some of the Nation’s top institutions!
Policies & Procedures (Including HOTELS)
Sponsorship & Vending
Ultimate Events and Sports has teamed up with ConnectLax to bring you the best video coverage at the lowest possible price, with the opportunity for athletes to purchase individual game film at the lowest rate offered by the majority of other tournaments. ConnectLax will also offer their professional editing services to create highlight videos at a price that is cheaper then doing it yourself!
- Recruiting Showcase where some of the Nation’s top collegiate recruiters will be in attendance
- Teams participating from across the country
- Conveniently located in West Chester, PA. 25 miles west of Philadelphia and close to the Valley Forge National Historical Park. Also, just minutes away from King of Prussia!
- Just miles off of the PA turnpike and also easily accessible via main travel corridors of 422, 113, 100, 202 and I-95
- A number of hotels, shopping districts, restaurants, and historical sites are easily accessible to this site.
- Certified USL Officials will be used on all games, and staff will be on all fields to provide a safe and professional atmosphere.
- 1 day event to cut down on travel expenses
- Showcase/Round-Robin Format
Pure and mixed age groups
Club Directors, please submit any team scheduling requests here SCHEDULE REQUESTS. We will not accept them via phone or email. We will try to accommodate your team. Requests will close approximately 4 weeks prior to the event due to the start of the scheduling process.
- FULL regulation size fields
- Games are 40 minutes: 2 x 20 minute halves
- Running clock with a central horn
2017 Coaches in Attendance
**Note: All of the 2018-2021 games were filmed by ConnectLax and all film was distributed to every college coach in the Nation: DIs thru DIIIs via their Coach Packet accounts! All player profiles were also distributed via COACH PACKET! Every College Coach in the Nation has an opportunity to view the athletes who attended The Watch!
Alderson Broaddus University
Army West Point
Bethany College (WV)
Bryn Mawr College
Central Connecticut State University
Chestnut Hill College
Coastal Carolina University
Franklin & Marshall
Holy Family University
Indiana University of Pennsylvania
James Madison University
John Carroll University
Kent State University
La Salle University
Lebanon Valley College
Notre Dame College
Ohio Northern University
Palm Beach Atlantic University
Penn State University
Robert Morris University
St. Bonaventure University
Saint Joseph’s University
St. Lawrence University
Seton Hill University
Slippery Rock University
Southern Connecticut State University
Stevens Institute of Technology
University of Charleston
University of Cincinnati
University of Pennsylvania
University of Scranton
Washington & Jefferson College
West Chester University
William and Mary
William Peace University
York College of PA
a $450 deposit is due at time of registration and is needed to secure your spot.
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and MUST be RECEIVED by DEADLINES in order to be placed on the schedule!
- MAX of 22 players/team; MIN of 15 players/team
- Rosters and waivers will be due by TBA
- Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; further details to follow
- All players must be USL members. Their membership numbers will be captured during the registration process. Further details below.
Tuesday, August 1: Final Balance DUE
Wednesday, October 10: Final Roster Validation is DUE
Wednesday, October 3: Online Player Registration (Waiver) DUE
Saturday, November 3, 2018: THE WATCH!
Policies & Procedures
- We are pleased to announce that we are working with JETT Travel Inc. to provide our teams with their housing needs. If you are in need of housing, please use the information and booking link below to reserve your overnight accommodations. This is a STAY TO PLAY tournament and all reservations must be made through the JETT Travel booking system! Please contact JETT Travel, jetttravelinc.assist@
gmail.com, if you have any questions or need any assistance.
Option 1- Send the booking link out to your teams and allow them to book wherever they choose to book individually.
Option 2- Have a team manager or coach hold room blocks for your families. The team manager will then send out the block information and families will book within that block. Blocks will only be held for 14 days. Rooms that are not picked up within your block after the 14 days will be released back into the system.
Suggestion for booking a Block for your team: Enter the check in date you wish to start the block, number of nights you wish to stay, and then select 1 room and click check rates. On the next screen, click on view rates for a property you would like to select. If the property has the ability to accommodate a block, a green “hold block” button will appear with the amount of rooms available in red. To book the block, click on the green button and fill out the information on the next screen!
Click here to BOOK YOUR ROOM: http://groups.reservetravel.
- ALL participants MUST be US Lacrosse Members in order to participate in the tournament. Athletes must provide your US Lacrosse membership numbers as well as expiration date when they complete their waiver. If they are not currently a member, please visit this site to sign up, as well as receive information on potential benefits
- Weather Policy – We play an outdoor sport and are subject to elements that are out of the tournaments control. The majority of tournament expenses are paid prior to the event. As such, in the event of inclement weather and full games are missed, there may be a portion of your fee refunded or credited towards the following years. We will NOT refund or credit for portion of games being missed. Under no circumstances will any refund or credit be offered to any individual player or family. All issues surrounding missed games will be dealt with between the tournament and team Coach or Director. Teams will be notified with in 2 weeks after the event if they are eligible for a partial refund OR credit due to any missed games. The tournament reserves the right to alter all game schedules in order to keep the tournament participants safe and/or to keep on time.
Sponsorship and Vending
If you are interested in vending at this event, please click HERE to apply
For all vending and sponsorship questions, please contact Keith Jacoby at Keith@ultimateeventsandsports.com
For Further Information
Please contact us at 484-302-5057 or firstname.lastname@example.org
975 Westtown Rd
West Chester, PA 19382
GPS Address (Parking)
7013 Oak Ln
West Chester, PA 19382
Online registration not available for this event.