Do YOU want to get “The Edge” on the competition?
Click below to REGISTER:
What is The EDGE?
The Edge Camp is an elite level camp designed to give teams the ultimate experience by creating the optimal training environment that will give all players and teams “The Edge” on their competition. Athletes will learn from some of the top NCAA coaches and UWLX players in the Nation!
Players can sign up as part of a team or as an individual.
Note: the camp leads up to The Grind. Participants who are traveling in for this tournament are encouraged to attend!
When is The EDGE?
July 6, 2016 – July 7, 2016
2017s to 2020s
* We will group campers by their teams and/or respective age groups
What to Expect
All players will receive a COMPREHENSIVE INSTRUCTION…
- Individual skill development
- Offensive and defensive philosophies
- Physical training
- Team instruction
- Competitive Games: 3v3, 7v7s and 12v12
All camp activities are held on the beautiful Westtown School campus. Athletes will be able to explore the 600 acre campus in between sessions that include 12 outdoor fields, and indoor swimming pool, and team building activities on the campus Ropes Course!
Players will receive:
- Reversible pinney
- All meals and refreshments
- Edge Camp prizes
- Water Bottle
Elite level instruction from:
Bridget Bianco: Asst Coach, Richmond, Philadelphia Force
Kara Mupo: Asst Coach, William & Mary, Philadelphia Force
Maddy Lescher: Loyola ‘16, Baltimore Ride
Mallory Fysinger: UNC ‘16, Baltimore Ride
Alyssa Felming: Stony Brook ’16, Baltimore Ride
Wednesday July 6th
2pm Session I
6:30pm Session II
Thursday July 7th
9:00am Session III
2pm Session IV
6:30pm Session V
$200/Camper – RESIDENTIAL
$175/Camper – COMMUTER
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE;
*Special note: If a player is injured prior to camp, then a refund (minus $25 administration fee) may be given, provided there is a note given from the doctors office
All Residential campers will stay on campus in a Westtown Dormitory. Each school or team represented will be assigned a group of rooms. Most rooms will have 2 or 3 girls assigned. There are limited dorms that have the ability to house 10 girls. They will be assigned based on availability. Players that are not with a team will be placed with another player not assigned to a team. We will not place someone alone!
You can expect:
- Air conditioned rooms and dining hall
- Nutritious meals, snacks and salad bar
- Medical staff on campus all day and night
- 24 hour security
What you will need to bring:
- Further details provided with pre-arrival packets
• ALL participants MUST be US Lacrosse Members in order to participate in the tournament. Athletes must provide your US Lacrosse membership numbers as well as expiration date when they complete their waiver. If they are not currently a member, please visit this site to sign up, as well as receive information on potential benefits
• Weather Policy – Camp will go on rain or shine. There are indoor facilities where we can go indoor in the event of inclement weather.
For Directions & Maps
975 Westtown Road
West Chester, PA
For Further Information
Please contact Becky Wells, Co-Director, at 484-302-5057 or Becky@ultimateeventsandsports.com
Online registration not available for this event.