The Turf Cup
ARE YOU READY TO PLAY?
- Fun Day of Field Hockey with GREAT competition for all ages
- Played at a premier ALL turf complex. All Fields are in close proximity to each other
- Small Sided games for U10, U12, U14, u16 and U19
- Site is close to main travel routes and is easily accessible. Close to the DE beaches!
- Games will have US Field Hockey Rated Officials
- Games will be governed by the FIH Rules of Hockey 2018 with USA Field Hockey modifications
- Professional Staff on each field to keep score
- A Championship format with weighted brackets to ensure quality competition
- A College Showcase for U16s and U19s – All College Coaches will be invited to attend!
Age Groups and Dates
All Tournament Divisions - May 18, 2019
- All teams will receive 4: 25 minute games
- Championship Format for U16 and U19
- Round Robin Format for U10, U12 and U14
- 7 v 7 (6 field players plus goalie)
- Running Clock, Central Horn
- All games will use US Field Hockey Rated Officials
- Games will be governed by the FIH Rules of Hockey 2017 with USA Field Hockey modifications
All U16-U19 games will be filmed by Connect Lax. All game footage for these age groups will be distributed to every college coach in the Nation via Coach Packet. If you would like to purchase game film, it will be available after the event.
Please sign up for notifications in TOURNEY MACHINE. Green button at the top of the schedule. We will be using Tourney Machine for communication during the event!
- MAX of 12 players/team; MIN of 8 players/team
- Rosters and waivers will be due by April 24, 2019
- Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; further details to follow
Team Fee: $550
*There will be a $200 deposit required at registration to hold your spot. The balance payment of $350 will be due by April 1, 2019. There will be a $15 credit card convenience fee added to the balance if you pay with card, this can be removed if you pay with a check.
Check payment: Ultimate Events & Sports, 1220 Valley Forge Road Suite 41, Phoenixville PA 19460
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and MUST be RECEIVED by all deadlines
- Hotel Policy –DE Turf requires all events to use HBC Event Services for all overnight accommodations. This is a STAY TO PLAY tournament. All non-commuting teams participating in the tournament MUST (as a condition of acceptance) make all hotel accommodations using HBC. HBC provides an easy way for you to book rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are lower than the hotel’s best available rate. HBC Event Services guarantees that if the tournament is cancelled due to weather, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your reservation elsewhere. This guarantee does not include hotel reservations made after the hotel cut off dates. Please do NOT call the hotels directly, but book through the hotel reservation link provided below the Booking Options. Below are your booking options:
Option 1- Send the booking link below to your team(s) and allow them to book individually at any property of their choice.
Option 2-Have a team manager or coach hold room blocks for your families. The team manager will then send out the block information and families will book within that block. If the property has the ability to accommodate a block, a green “hold block” button will appear with the amount of rooms available in red. To book the block, click on the green button and fill out the information on the next screen!
If you have any questions, please contact:
HBC Event Services
Monday- Friday 8am-5pm MST
- Weather Policy – We play an outdoor sport and are subject to elements that are out of the tournaments control. The majority of tournament expenses are paid prior to the event. As such, in the event of inclement weather and full games are missed, there may be a portion of your fee refunded or credited towards the following years. We will NOT refund or credit for portion of games being missed. Under no circumstances will any refund or credit be offered to any individual player or family. All issues surrounding missed games will be dealt with between the tournament and team Coach or Director. Teams will be notified with in 2 weeks after the event if they are eligible for a partial refund OR credit due to any missed games. The tournament reserves the right to alter all game schedules in order to keep the tournament participants safe and/or to keep on time.
DE Turf Sports Complex
4000 Bay Road
Frederica, DE 19946
Sponsorship & Vending
If you are interested in vending at this event, please contact J Hackney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-217-7133
For all sponsorship questions, please contact Keith Jacoby at Keith@ultimateeventsandsports.com
Please contact Becky Wells at 484-302-5057 or email@example.com
Directions & Maps
Online registration not available for this event.