The Turf Cup
ARE YOU READY TO PLAY?
- Fun Day of Field Hockey with GREAT competition for all ages
- Played at a premier ALL turf complex. All Fields are in close proximity to each other
- Small Sided games for U10, U12, U14, u16 and U19
- Site is close to main travel routes and is easily accessible. Close to the DE beaches!
- Games will have US Field Hockey Rated Officials
- Games will be governed by the FIH Rules of Hockey 2018 with USA Field Hockey modifications
- Professional Staff on each field to keep score
- A Championship format with weighted brackets to ensure quality competition
- A College Showcase for U16s and U19s – All College Coaches will be invited to attend!
Age Groups and Dates
May 18, 2019
- All teams will receive 4: 25 minute games
- Championship Format for U16 and U19
- Round Robin Format for U10, U12 and U14
- 7 v 7 (6 field players plus goalie)
- Running Clock, Central Horn
- All games will use US Field Hockey Rated Officials
- Games will be governed by the FIH Rules of Hockey 2017 with USA Field Hockey modifications
All U16-U19 games will be filmed by Connect Lax. All game for these age groups will be distributed to every college coach in the Nation via Coach Packet. If you would like to purchase game film, it will be available after the event.
Schedule will be released two weeks prior to the event.
- MAX of 12 players/team; MIN of 8 players/team
- Rosters and waivers will be due by April 24, 2019
- Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; further details to follow
Team Fee: $550
*There will be a $200 deposit required at registration to hold your spot. The balance payment of $350 will be due by April 1, 2019. There will be a $15 credit card convenience fee added to the balance if you pay with card, this can be removed if you pay with a check.
Check payment: Ultimate Events & Sports, 1220 Valley Forge Road Suite 41, Phoenixville PA 19460
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and MUST be RECEIVED by all deadlines
- Hotel Policy – FIELD HOCKEY IS NOT A STAY TO PLAY…..Ultimate Events has reached out to HBC to offer overnight accommodations if needed. You may book at ANY HOTEL.
- Booking Options:
- Option 1- Send the booking link below to your team(s) and allow them to book individually at any property of their choice.
Option 2-Have a team manager or coach hold room blocks for your families. The team manager will then send out the block information and families will book within that block. If the property has the ability to accommodate a block, a green “hold block” button will appear with the amount of rooms available in red. To book the block, click on the green button and fill out the information on the next screen!
If you have any questions, please contact:
HBC Event Services
Monday- Friday 8am-5pm MST
- Weather Policy – The majority of tournament expenses are paid prior to the event. As such, in the event of inclement weather and full days are missed, there may be a portion of your fee refunded or credited towards the following years. We will NOT refund or credit for portion of games being missed. The event reserves the right to alter all schedules in order to keep The East Coast Turf Cup participants safe and/or to keep on time.
DE Turf Sports Complex
4000 Bay Road
Milford, DE 19963
Please contact Lauren at 484-302-5057 or email@example.com
Directions & Maps
Online registration not available for this event.