The Turf Cup
ARE YOU READY TO PLAY?
- Fun Day of Field Hockey with GREAT competition for all ages
- Played on Turf Fields. All Fields are in close proximity to each other
- Small Sided games for U10, U12, U14, u16 and U19
- Sites are centrally located and accessible to main travel routes; It is 30 minutes from the Philadelphia International Airport
- Games will have US Field Hockey Rated Officials
- Games will be governed by the FIH Rules of Hockey 2018 with USA Field Hockey modifications
- Professional Staff on each field to keep score
- A Championship format with weighted brackets to ensure quality competition
- A College Showcase for U16s and U19s – All College Coaches will be invited to attend!
Age Groups and Dates
May 19, 2018
U19 Division: SOLD OUT
U16 Division: SOLD OUT
U14 Division: SOLD OUT
U12 Division: SOLD OUT
U10 Division: SOLD OUT
- All teams will receive 4: 25 minute games
- Championship Format for U16 and U19
- Round Robin Format for U10, U12 and U14
- 7 v 7 (6 field players plus goalie)
- Running Clock, Central Horn
- All games will use US Field Hockey Rated Officials
- Games will be governed by the FIH Rules of Hockey 2017 with USA Field Hockey modifications
All U16-U19 games will be filmed by Connect Lax. All game for these age groups will be distributed to every college coach in the Nation via Coach Packet. If you would like to purchase game film, it will be available after the event.
ALL GAMES ARE ON SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY. WE WILL PLAY IN RAIN OR SHINE!
- MAX of 12 players/team; MIN of 8 players/team
- Rosters and waivers will be due by April 24, 2018
- Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; further details to follow
Team Fee: $550
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and MUST be RECEIVED at time of Acceptance
- Hotel Policy – FIELD HOCKEY IS NOT A STAY TO PLAY…..Ultimate Events has reached out to HBC to offer overnight accommodations if needed. You may book at ANY HOTEL.
- Booking Options:
- Option 1- Send the booking link below to your team(s) and allow them to book individually at any property of their choice.
Option 2-Have a team manager or coach hold room blocks for your families. The team manager will then send out the block information and families will book within that block. If the property has the ability to accommodate a block, a green “hold block” button will appear with the amount of rooms available in red. To book the block, click on the green button and fill out the information on the next screen!
If you have any questions, please contact:
HBC Event Services
Monday- Friday 8am-5pm MST
- Weather Policy – The majority of tournament expenses are paid prior to the event. As such, in the event of inclement weather and full days are missed, there may be a portion of your fee refunded or credited towards the following years. We will NOT refund or credit for portion of games being missed. The event reserves the right to alter all schedules in order to keep The Launch participants safe and/or to keep on time.
DE Turf Sports Complex
4000 Bay Road
Milford, DE 19963
Directions & Maps
Online registration not available for this event.