SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND!
The Winter Frost
ARE YOU READY TO PLAY?
- Fun Day of Field Hockey with GREAT competition for all ages
- Event is held on a College Campus with exposure to college coaches
- Site is centrally located and accessible to main travel routes
- Tournament is held in the heart of Chester County
- Games will have US Field Hockey Rated Officials and will be playing FIH Rules
- Professional Staff on each field to keep score
- A Round Robin format
Age Groups and Dates
January 19, 2019
SOLD OUT in 2018 and 2017!
- Clubs are ONLY permitted to register 2 teams per division!
- All teams will receive 4: 25 minute games
- Round Robin Format
- Open to U12, U14, U16 and U19
- Running Clock, Central Horn
- All games will use US Field Hockey Rated Officials and will be playing FIH Rules
- MAX of 12 players/team; MIN of 8 players/team
- Rosters and waivers will be due by January 6, 2019
- Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; further details to follow
$420 per team
$25 discount for registering 3 or more teams.
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and MUST be RECEIVED at time of Acceptance
- Hotel Policy – Details to come….
- ALL participants MUST be US Field Hockey Members in order to participate in the tournament. Athletes must provide your US Field Hockey membership numbers as well as expiration date when they complete their waiver. If they are not currently a member, please visit this site to sign up, as well as receive information on potential benefits
- Weather Policy – The majority of tournament expenses are paid prior to the event. As such, in the event of inclement weather and full days are missed, there may be a portion of your fee refunded or credited towards the following years. We will NOT refund or credit for portion of games being missed. The event reserves the right to alter all schedules in order to keep The Winter Frost participants safe and/or to keep on time.
West Chester University
855 South New Street
West Chester PA
Please contact us if you are interested at 484-302-5057 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions & Maps
Online registration not available for this event.