(Premier Showcase & Youth Championships Combined)
**Returns to Lehigh University
Fri, June 23, 2023 - Sun, June 25, 2023
Lehigh University, 150 Goodman Drive, Bethlehem, PA 18015
In celebration of our 10th anniversary, Project 120 is bringing all teams back together for ONE weekend of excellent competition. Bring your entire club back together on one weekend for a great tournament experience with top competition.
We are brining back all of our community groups over the past 10 years to join in the celebration!
2022 College Coaches
Eastern Mennonite University
Georgian Court University
Holy Family University
Lebanon Valley College
Lock Haven University
St. Joseph's University
St. Mary's College of Maryland
University of Akron
University of Massachusetts Lowell
West Chester University
William & Mary
About The Event
“Project 120” is a tournament that will give back to a non-profit or cause every year. A DIRECT PERCENTAGE of your registration fee will go towards a “project” that is benefiting the lacrosse community. You will NOT have to do any additional fundraising as part of your entrance into the tournament. Your support will directly offer a positive impact!
In 2023 we are celebrating 10 years! We are bringing back our community groups we have supported over the years in a festival atmosphere. We want to celebrate them as well as bring them back together with our lacrosse participants. Through bringing them together and promoting their missions, we want to further promote positive change and make a positive impact on all of our communities.
Groups we have supported over the past 10 Years:
Find The Courage (2013)
One Love Foundation (2014)
Lacrosse the Nations (2015)
Live Like Blaine Foundation (2017)
WPLL and Brave Enterprises (2018)
Headstrong Foundation (2019)
Lax-4-Life (2021 & 2022)
Celebrating them ALL in 2023!
*Note: Requests can ONLY be submitted by a Head Coach or Club Director; no other requests will be considered. All requests are not guaranteed and not all will be honored. Tournament reserves the right to schedule all games as they deem necessary. All teams are expected to attend all games posted on the final schedule.
- Easily accessible location; featuring fields all in one location!
- USL Certified Officials on all games
- Professional staff on each field keeping score and all will have a direct line of communication to all tournament staff.
- Top Collegiate Coaches in attendance
- Project 120 will give back to a cause; a direct percentage of your registration fee will be donated. You will NOT have to do any extra fundraising. Any extra donations, should you choose to donate, will be taken directly by the cause at the event.
- Top notch tournament operations, communication, and customer service
2024-2026: Showcase Format
*Play: Saturday & Sunday
2027-2030: Youth Championship Format
*Play: Friday & Saturday
No one who has graduated high school is permitted to play in this event
Registration OPENS: Thursday, July 28th @ 11am EST
Balance Due: March 1, 2023
Player Registration Deadline: June 2, 2023
Roster Submission Deadline: June 9, 2023
Schedule Release: Approximately 2 weeks prior to event to Directors
Tournament Contact: Caroline Grayfirstname.lastname@example.org
- MAX of 22 players/team; MIN of 18 players/team
- Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; Dates listed under “Important Dates”
- All players must be USL members. Their membership numbers will be captured during the registration process.
- FULL regulation size fields
- All teams guaranteed at least 4 games
- 2024s–2026s will play a Showcase Format; 4 Round Robin games of equal weighted competition
- 2027s-2030s will play in a Championship Format
- Running clock with a central horn
- 2022 RULES of PLAY
- Ultimate Events and Sports has teamed up with ConnectLax and Coach Packet to bring the college coaches and participants the best video coverage and profile distribution. ConnectLax is the exclusive video provider for this event, and Coach Packet will provide all electronic player profiles to all coaches in the country. All fields will be filmed and distributed for FREE to all college coaches in the Nation through Coach Packet. All games are filmed at elevation in professional HD.
- Here is why you should choose this event for video: CLICK HERE.
- NOTE: All game film will be provided to all college coaches in the Nation so that they do not miss any of your games!
- Ultimate Events and Sports is doing their part in securing commitments from some of the Nation’s top institutions, but it is also highly advised that the athletes do their part. If an athlete is interested in a particular program or school, it is suggested that the athlete contact that coach. Let them know who you are, your team name, that you are interested in their program and you will be attending Project 120