Body Zone Sports and Wellness Complex
3103 Paper Mill Road Wyomissing, PA 19610
Friday, December 29, 2023, 8:00am-5:00pm
About The Event
- Fun day of fast paced games
- Unique 3v3 format that allows for quick play
- Form your own teams of friends and/or teammates
- You can choose to play under your current team name or make a new team for this tournament
- Venue is in Berks County, right off of route 222. This location will bring together players from Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, New York and Maryland.
- Beautiful indoor facility that has 2 turfs fields that will be broken into 4 fields of play; Plenty of room for spectators and teams!
- USL Certified Officials on all games
- Professional staff on each field keeping score.
- Small sided 3v3 format; 3 field players and 1 goalie;
- We will be playing half court style; Using one goal at one end; Make it take it.
- 4 game guarantee
- 20 minute games (2x10 minute halves)
- Running clock; no timeouts
- Championship Format
- All teams MUST have a GOALIE to participate
- All teams MUST have a team coach, captain, or manager organizing the team
- Teams can have mixed age group rosters, but the must play in the division that represents the oldest player on the team
**Note: schedule requests are not guaranteed. Tournament reserves the right to schedule any games at any time that it deems necessary.
- MAX of 7 players/team; MIN of 5 players/team
- Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; further details to follow
- All players must be USL members. Their membership numbers will be captured during the registration process.
Caroline Gray- email@example.com
High School A – Current Seniors (2023s) and Juniors (2024s)
High School B – Current Sophomores (2025s) and Freshman (2026s)
Middle School A – Current 8th (2027s) and Current 7th (2028s) grade
Middle School B – Current 6th Graders (2029s) and current 5th (2030s) grade
No-one who has graduated high school is permitted to play in this event
Important Note: A and B represent age groups NOT level of play
Teams will need to choose the Age Group/Division that represents the oldest player on your team. Teams must play up to this oldest player, they can NOT play down. When scheduling, we will group first by age, then level of competition to help ensure the most fair and competitive match-ups.