The Fall Round'Up
Sat, Oct 21 - Sun, Oct 22, 2023
The Proving Grounds- Conshohocken, PA
Updated as of 10/12/22
Chestnut Hill College
Delaware Valley University
Franklin and Marshall
About The Event
- Excellent way to prepare for the November tournament circuit
- DII and DIII College Coaches will be in attendance for girls who want to play at this level; please note there are tremendous playing opportunities at these institutions!
- All coaches, including DI’s, will have access to the game film through our video distribution.
- Fun day of lacrosse with great competition for all ages
- USL Certified Officials on all games
- Professional staff on each field keeping score and all will have a direct line of communication to all tournament staff. This will provide open lines of communication throughout the event.
- FULL regulation size fields
- All teams guaranteed (3) 50 min games
- Round Robin Showcase; teams will play in weighted brackets
- Running clock with a central horn
Saturday: Youth ( 2028, 2029, 2030 & 2031)
Sunday: High School (2024, 2025, 2026 & 2027)
No-one who has graduated high school is permitted to play in this event.
- MAX of 22 players/team; MIN of 15 players/team
- Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; further details to follow
- All players must be USL members. Their membership numbers will be captured during the registration process.
Registration OPENS: SOON
Final Balance DUE: Friday, September 2, 2023
Schedule Conflicts/Requests- click here
Schedule POSTED: Friday, October 6, 2023
Online Player Registration (Waiver)/ Roster Submission DUE: September 29, 2023
Final Roster Validation DUE: October 2, 2023
Saturday, October 21, 2023: Fall Round’Up BEGINS
Tournament Contact: Caroline Grayfirstname.lastname@example.org
Here is why you should choose this event for video: CLICK HERE.
Note: All game film will be provided to all college coaches in the Nation so that they do not miss any of your games!
Ultimate Events and Sports is excited to announce that we have teamed up with Shake School Lacrosse for our fall recruiting tournaments after a successful summer clinic circuit together! Coach Kacy and his unique, specialized training program join The Fall Round'Up, The Watch, and The Fall Throwdown to prepare athletes for a successful weekend of competition!
What is Shake School Lacrosse? "Shake School empowers lacrosse players and coaches across the nation to win the 1v1 matchups by utilizing space, time, explosiveness and creativity at the Point of Attack." Click here for a quick intro video and check-out the Shake School Website to learn more!
"Win your matchups and score MORE goals WITHOUT using the same old moves everyone already knows!" - Kacy Small
For more information, please contact Chelsea Jamison!