Fri, Jul 7, 2023-Sun, Jul 9, 2023
Returning to Chester County!
Coaches Checked-in at The Grind
Bethany West Virginia
California Lutheran University
College of Saint Rose
Colorado Mesa University
Concordia University Wisconsin
Delaware State University
Delaware Valley University
Framingham State College
Franklin & Marshall College
Georgian Court University
Grand Valley State University
Grove City College
Indiana University of Pennsylvania
James Madison University
La Salle University
Lock Haven University
Notre Dame College
Ohio Northern University
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Robert Morris University
Saint Francis University
Saint John Fisher College
Saint Leo University
SUNY Technology Canton
SUNY New Paltz
University of Chicago
University of Indianapolis
West Chester University
Western Connecticut State University
Western Maryland College
About The Event
- One of the LARGEST and MOST COMPETITIVE tournaments in the Nation! Bringing together teams from ALL across the country and International teams!
- Great opportunity to play some of the newest upcoming competitive clubs from across the country - offering new and exciting competition!
- Showcase Format for the 2024s-2026s. Championship Format with weighted brackets for 2027-2030s. Teams will be grouped by similar levels of play to help ensure all games are competitive.
- Awards will be provided for the Champions of each bracket.
- Following all USL rules
- More playing time offered by most tournaments; offering the athletes MORE playing time to be seen by the college coaches, and offering the teams the best value for their fee
- Certified USL Officials will be used on all games, and staff will be on all fields to provide a safe and professional atmosphere
*Note: Requests can ONLY be submitted by a Head Coach or Club Director; no other requests will be considered. All requests are not guaranteed and not all will be honored. Tournament reserves the right to schedule all games as they deem necessary. All teams are expected to attend all games posted on the final schedule.
- FULL regulation size fields
- All teams guaranteed 4 games over 2 days; 5 possible games via playoffs
- Running clock with a central horn
- Championship format for the Youth (2027s-2030s)
- Showcase format for the High School (2024s-2026s)
2024-2026s: Showcase Format (Saturday/Sunday)
2027-2030s: Championship Format (Friday/Saturday)
Locations will be determined closer to event
Pure and mixed age groups. No one who has graduated high school is permitted to play in this event.
- MAX of 22 players/team; MIN of 18 players/team
- Rosters will be due by June 16, 2023
- Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; further details above under “Important Dates”
- All players must be USL members. Their membership numbers will be captured during the registration process. Further details below.
2023 Registration OPENS: Thursday, July 28th @ 10am EST
Balance Due: March 1, 2023
Player Registration Deadline: June 9, 2023
Roster Submission Deadline: June 16, 2023
Pools to Directors: Approximately 1 month prior to event
Schedule Release: Approximately 2 weeks prior to event
Tournament Contact: Caroline Grayfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Ultimate Events and Sports has teamed up with ConnectLax and Coach Packet to bring the college coaches and participants the best video coverage and profile distribution. ConnectLax is the exclusive video provider for this event, and Coach Packet will provide all electronic player profiles to all coaches in the country. All games are filmed at elevation in professional HD.
- Here is why you should choose this event for video: CLICK HERE.
- Note: All game film will be provided to all college coaches in the Nation so that they do not miss any of your games!