Sunday, November 5th, 2023
About The Event
- The BEST youth tournament your girls will see this fall; This is an event where the focus is on our younger athletes, and setting them up to have great competition and a lot of FUN!
- Round Robin Festival Format, 3 games
- Complex features 14 grass fields, 1 turf field, on-site concessions and indoor restrooms
- Teams participating from across the country!
- Certified USL Officials will be used on all games, and staff will be on all fields to provide a safe and professional atmosphere.
- 1 day event to cut down on travel expenses
- FULL regulation size fields
- All teams guaranteed (3) 40 min games
- Round Robin Festival; teams will play in weighted brackets
- Running clock with a central horn
- All divisions play on same day
- MAX of 22 players/team; MIN of 15 players/team
- Rosters and waivers will be due by TBA
- Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; further details to follow
- All players must be USL members. Their membership numbers will be captured during the registration process. Further details below.
2028, 2029, 2030 & 2031
Mixed Divisions are allowed
Registration OPENS: November 10, 2022
Final Balance DUE: September 1, 2023
Schedule Conflicts/Requests- click here
Schedule POSTED: October 20, 2023
Online Player Registration (Waiver)/ Roster Submission DUE: October 20, 2023
Final Roster Validation DUE: October 23, 2023
Tournament Contact: Caroline Gray-