Sat, Jul 15 2023-Sun, Jul 16, 2023
The Proving Grounds
725 Conshohocken Road, Conshohocken, PA 19428
2022 College Coaches!
California Lutheran University
Cedar Crest College
Colorado Mesa University
Delaware State University
Eastern Mennonite University
Georgian Court University
Holy Family University
Johnson & Wales University
La Salle University
Mount Saint Mary College
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI)
St. Joseph's University
St. Mary's College of Maryland
San Diego State
University of Akron
University of Mary Washington
West Chester University
William & Mary
About The Event
- 8 turf fields all in one location. Fields are perfectly laid out for college recruiters
- Onsite parking within close proximity to fields
- Centrally located to allow for easy access for teams coming from various regions
- Top College Coaches will be in attendance
- Professional staff on each field keeping score
- Concessions and bathrooms onsite
- Showcase Format for 2024s-2026s; Championship format with competitive bracketing for 2027s-2030s
- Partnered with legendary NAVY Coach, Cindy Timchal
- Competitive, fun tournament to end the summer circuit
- Free player clinic hosted by Cindy Timchal and her Power5 coaching staff
*Note: Requests can ONLY be submitted by a Head Coach or Club Director; no other requests will be considered. All requests are not guaranteed and not all will be honored. Tournament reserves the right to schedule all games as they deem necessary. All teams are expected to attend all games posted on the final schedule.
- FULL regulation size fields
- All teams guaranteed 4 games
- Games are 50 minutes: 2 x 25 minute halves
- Showcase Format for 2024s-2026s; Championship Format for 2027s-2030s
- Running clock with a central horn
Youth Division: 2027-2030s (play Saturday & Sunday)
High School Division: 2024- 2026s (play Saturday & Sunday)
Mixed Divisions are allowed; teams must play up to the oldest player on their rosters. Teams may NOT play down!
- MAX of 22 players/team; MIN of 15 players/team
- Rosters will be due TBD
- Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; further details to follow
- All players must be USL members. Their membership numbers will be captured during the registration process. Further details below.
Registration OPENS: Thursday, July 29th @ 11am EST
Balance Due: March 1, 2023
Player Registration Deadline: June 23, 2023
Roster Submission Deadline: June 23, 2023
Pools to Directors: Approximately 1 month prior to event
Schedule Conflicts/Requests: June 23, 2023
Schedule Release: June 30, 2023
Tournament Contact: Caroline Grayemail@example.com
- Ultimate Events and Sports has teamed up with ConnectLax and Coach Packet to bring the college coaches and participants the best video coverage and profile distribution. ConnectLax is the exclusive video provider for this event, and Coach Packet will provide all electronic player profiles to all coaches in the country. All games are filmed at elevation in professional HD.
- Here is why you should choose this event for video: CLICK HERE.
- Note: All game film will be provided to all college coaches in the Nation so that they do not miss any of your games!
- Ultimate Events and Sports is doing their part in securing commitments from some of the Nation’s top institutions, but it is also highly advised that the athletes do their part. If an athlete is interested in a particular program or school, it is suggested that the athlete contact the coach. Let them know who you are, your team name, that you are interested in their program, and that you will be attending The Surge!