Sat, Nov 5, 2022
About The Event
- Top competition playing from across the country
- Brackets weighted to ensure competitive games
- Complex features 14 grass fields, 1 turf field, on-site concessions and indoor restrooms
- Certified USL officials will be used on all games, and staff will be on all fields to provide a safe and professional atmosphere
- 1 day event to cut down on travel expenses
- All games filmed and film access is provided to every college coach in the country
- Electronic rosters and profiles provided to all college recruiters
- Professional staff on each field, onsite, and behind the scenes providing a premier experience for all coaches, clubs, players, and parents
- FULL regulation size fields
- All teams guaranteed (3) 40 min games
- Showcase format; teams will play in weighted brackets
- Running clock with a central horn
- All divisions play on same day
2023, 2024, 2025 & 2026
Pure and mixed age groups
- MAX of 22 players/team; MIN of 15 players/team
- Rosters and waivers will be due by TBA
- Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; further details to follow
- All players must be USL members. Their membership numbers will be captured during the registration process. Further details below.
Already on a club using ConnectLAX? Great! No need to pre-order film. Film from all Ultimate events will be added directly into your account after each event.
Here is why you should choose this event for video: CLICK HERE.
Note: All game film will be provided to all college coaches in the Nation so that they do not miss any of your games!
Registration OPENS: December 2, 2021
Final Balance DUE: September 2, 2022
Schedule Conflicts/Requests- click here
Schedule POSTED: October 28, 2022
Online Player Registration (Waiver)/ Roster Submission DUE: October 21, 2022
Final Roster Validation DUE: October 24, 2022
The Watch BEGINS - November 5, 2022
Tournament Contact: Caroline Grayemail@example.com
Ultimate Events and Sports is excited to announce that we have teamed up with Shake School Lacrosse for our fall recruiting tournaments after a successful summer clinic circuit together! Coach Kacy and his unique, specialized training program join The Fall Round'Up, The Watch, and The Fall Throwdown to prepare athletes for a successful weekend of competition!
What is Shake School Lacrosse? "Shake School empowers lacrosse players and coaches across the nation to win the 1v1 matchups by utilizing space, time, explosiveness and creativity at the Point of Attack." Click here for a quick intro video and check-out the Shake School Website to learn more!
"Win your matchups and score MORE goals WITHOUT using the same old moves everyone already knows!" - Kacy Small
For more information, please contact Chelsea Jamison!